***NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE Off-Season Thread*** RIP JUNIOR SEAU

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
at that ********/Rams deal. ******** better come threw with the pieces to put around RGIII, or
they're setting both him and their franchise up for failure.

The Sanchize extention
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Colts released RB Joseph Addai, LB Gary Brackett, defensive back Melvin
Bullitt, tight end Dallas Clark and quarterback Curtis Painter

The Colts better sign a receiver or something... because as of right now, Andrew Luck is going to be throwing to Austin Collie, Blair White, and Anthony Gonzalez.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Oh, with Donald Brown running the ball.
sick.gif

The Colts are gonna be terrible next year
30t6p3b.gif
I hope Luck can come in an win at least 4-5 games. sucks.
Al_Bundy_excited.gif

SO geeked right now!
pimp.gif
It is definitely a lot to give up but in reality not that much different than what the Bears gave up for Cutler (two 1sts, a 3rd, and Kyle Orton) and the Raiders just gave up a 1st and 2nd rounder (that potentially could also be a 1st) for Carson Palmer coming out of retirement. We've had first round picks most years for quite some time now and haven't turned them into a damn thing but more losing seasons. We haven't had a franchise QB in decades; if they think Griffin is the guy they had to do it. Plus with the moves we've made the past two years we have about $40 million in cap space to fill out the roster this year (insert Skins free agent signing joke here)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Skins have a TON of cap space. I got a feeling we'll have both manningham and v-jax by wed.

Bet you won't.
They gonna sign Landry back though?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Skins have a TON of cap space. I got a feeling we'll have both manningham and v-jax by wed.

Bet you won't.

VJ is close to a done deal brah.

Landry ain't coming back.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Bet you won't.

Oh word? Says who
Damn ******** fans were just waiting for one move to act real ignorant again.

Jets lost. And whoever okay'd that trade for RG3 better hope and pray to his God that he works out...or else that will be the last QB he drafts
laugh.gif

VJ is good head start though. The Skins defense is solid....question for Skins fans, do you go into next season with a combo of Helu/Torain? I know Shanahan doesn't value big name runners, but can they get it done?

I know Dallas Clark was injury prone the last few seasons but I'm still surprised that the Colts released him.

They've also put Dwight Freeney on the trading block. Irsay wasn't playing when he said the Colts are in rebuilding mode.

And where is the source saying Vincent Jackson is a done deal to the ********?

I think he'd be a great fit with the Bears, finally giving Cutler an elite WR.

Bet you won't.

Oh word? Says who
I'll admit that Skins fans have been way off base pretty often, but there's like 5 people on here that have ZERO room to talk about folks acting ignorant when it comes to the NFL and you're one of em. 
laugh.gif

His career will last until the first Cowboys game, when DeMarcus Ware and Mario Williams simultaneously hit him so hard that he liquifies.

No, I don't even like football anymore, so whatever.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Oh word? Says who
I'll admit that Skins fans have been way off base pretty often, but there's like 5 people on here that have ZERO room to talk about folks acting ignorant when it comes to the NFL and you're one of em. 
laugh.gif

Still doesn't answer my question as to how "VJ is a done deal brah".

So what is this, 3 more years of failure with Mark Sanchez as the QB?

*sigh*

Browns taking Blackmon right? still be
pimp.gif

If they don't land Flynn I guess they keep Colt and see what he can do with a #1 WR.

I fear if Hilis leaves, do they take Trent?

******** gave up a TON..

that's the only thing making me feel better about RG3 going there

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

His career will last until the first Cowboys game, when DeMarcus Ware and Mario Williams simultaneously hit him so hard that he liquifies.
If Terrence Newman, Scandrick, Sensabaugh, and Alan Ball are still wearing Cowboys uniforms, they would be beat for a td already before
either one of them even get off the line.

Back
Top Bottom