***NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE Off-Season Thread*** RIP JUNIOR SEAU

Been calling for that B-Marsh trade since last year...him and Cutler again
pimp.gif

Don't let Chicago get Mario too
sick.gif

Originally Posted by polorico

Dajokka04 still band wagon the igles after all these years smh.

Yall never gonna win a chip...... So your franchise does not matter.
Ooooooook. I'm bandwagoning a team that has never won a title.

Tim Tebow will probably get traded to Jacksonville now

And Alex Smith will go to...uh...

Why is Peyton so scared of playing in the NFC?

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

pimp.gif
Your hate for your cross town rival is sickening IMO.

As a die hard Chargers fan, this signing is AWFUL for us.  The division just got exponentially harder.  But you would rather Manning stiff the team you hate than worry about it impacting your own team.  Must suck being the red headed step child of a market. 

My hate for crosstown rival? It makes the division more exciting. That's why I like it.

laugh.gif
Ok dude.  You are more concerned with the division being "more exciting" than it hurting your team.  However you want to spin it.

Would you be saying the same thing if the Diamonbacks signed Prince Fielder and the Dodgers signed Alberto?  Im done with this conversation.  Anyone who is happy that one of their division rivals got substantially better for the sake of the division being more entertaining, is an idiot.  Not to mention the team that got better is the defending division champion. 

Your thread title has a hidden jab in it as well.  Peyton chooses Broncos over Niners?  Not over the Titans?  Dolphins?  The rest of the NFL?

Have a nice day kid.

You are too much. Out of that entire message you took out two words? Ok. Would you like me to change my wording? Backhanded comment work better? Taunting? Unnecessary info to fit your agenda?

Grow up.

As a die hard Chargers fan, this signing is AWFUL for us. The division just got exponentially harder. But you would rather Manning stiff the team you hate than worry about it impacting your own team. Must suck being the red headed step child of a market.

Stop pissing in your panties. You guys have OWNED Peyton if you forgot. AJ Smith makes it his life's work to defeat anything Manning-related
laugh.gif

Grow up?
laugh.gif
I have not said anything negative towards Niners in this thread and in the manning related threads. Why are you so salty?

Originally Posted by AG 47

As a die hard Chargers fan, this signing is AWFUL for us. The division just got exponentially harder. But you would rather Manning stiff the team you hate than worry about it impacting your own team. Must suck being the red headed step child of a market.

Stop pissing in your panties. You guys have OWNED Peyton if you forgot. AJ Smith makes it his life's work to defeat anything Manning-related
laugh.gif

We dont have nearly the same team we once did, if you forgot. 

Grow up?
laugh.gif
I have not said anything negative towards Niners in this thread and in the manning related threads. Why are you so salty?

I couldnt give a rats !%! about the 49ers.  Since your reading comprehension skills need serious work, the grow up comment was in regards to your childish way of picking out two words and responding to that rather than the point.  So I can either assume that you are just being an immature kid, or those were the only two words you could understand.

And not that I should have to continue explaining myself to you, but Im salty because our division got harder, and we have morons who are AFC west fans celebrating the signing for entertainment purposes. 

I look forward to the challenge of playing Peyton twice a year. Not gonna !%*** about it what's happened has happened, should make the division race interesting .

Looking forward to the challenge and/or not b****ing about what happened is not the same as celebrating it.

“@AdamSchefter: Sean Payton suspended one year. Mickey Loomis 8 game and $500,000 fine. Saints fined $500,000 and a second round pick in 2012 and 2012.

Back
Top Bottom