National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

Bah!! I wasn't really going for any team in the tourney, but I sure didn't want Kansas to win it. Effin' Kansas. SMH.

Ah well. What a great game from both teams, minus free throw shooting.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

this is why i picked memphis to get knocked out earlier in my pool, if the game is close, they can't win with that kind of FT shooting....
A lot of people had those same sentiments, myself included. They proved everybody wrong, until the final minutes of this game at least.

yeah, it was all int eh matchups and they were fortunate to be able to play well against state, texas and UCLA but now against a team with similar athleticability, it's close and their weakness comes out....

damn man,

im not even hyped no more.

i just cussed my girl out and everything..... no putang for me 2nite. but F it.

im a sad puppy right now.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Originally Posted by j d0t win

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Man, I should have known. Memphis plays in CUSA
smh.gif

you act like they are getting blown out
eyes.gif
They aren't as mentally tough as KU. One has to assume it is the league they play in. Am I right or am I wrong?

Yeah, Kansas has always been so mentally tough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Bah!! I wasn't really going for any team in the tourney, but I sure didn't want Kansas to win it. Effin' Kansas. SMH.

Ah well. What a great game from both teams, minus free throw shooting.

Yeah same, I didn't want Kansas to win.

Memphis just didn't step up at the time it was needed.....Nick Anderson disease.

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

C'MON IDIOTS!!!!!!!

YOU'RE ONLY DOWN 3

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY ALREADY LOST
That's why I was saying that the game is probably over.

They were so deflated emotionally after missing those free throws and letting Kansas coming back.

Take notes Calapari....the basketball gods don't take kindly to someone downing fundamentals.

Back
Top Bottom