Nationals Stadium

Oh man, couldnt have asked for a better first game then that, amazing. Ill post some pictures tomorrow.

It was mixed, it wasnt as bad as feed that the media outlets had where it seemed like it was all boo's...either way, its classless to boo the PresidentREGARDLESS of your stance on what he has done, he is out there to throw out the first pitch and nothing else.

Either way, great game, you really couldnt ask for more.

here are some of my pictures, i didnt really take as many as i thought i had, but whatever...
ebb2505eec365aa472f7e1d632ee2933335420c.pjpg
ece35673e4913870a167737773d42dc74eb087f.pjpg
00e15be33aa77076bd242d9da2f015134e5231b.pjpg
21c2557e263e4a627447748bd2185c73989fcfe.pjpg
29a15ce634a27c7100a22620fa0e4a06e5f2ea9.pjpg
cbb356aaed6c35eda3c3759d775997c79cf67a6.pjpg
9e9158ee31af7f7db71d0a49e4046a081007ec8.pjpg
9c83539ae7b735aca5a273417f6ca5a01d3797d.pjpg
the last one is the game winner.

i aint never seen that many white people in that part of town in a hot minute you know it was a record lol ... smh at the BOO BUSH signs and people booing dudehave some class ... the big screen is BONKERS something like over 1 million pixels ... homerun was perfect ... but the only thing that pissed me off, FTW arepeople doing eating crabcakes in the stands at a ballgame? you should have 2 hot dogs and a cold beverage of your choice not nothing else i had some dudeheated there wasnt any tartar sauce?

either way, its classless to boo the President REGARDLESS of your stance on what he has done, he is out there to throw out the first pitch and nothing else

i bet you it was some republicans in that booing bunch who aided in homie's approval rating decrease...

but alas...we should have cheered his efforts on the first pitch none the less.

marion barry should have throw it out tho imo. lol..

but then again, im sure people would have boo'd him too.

Can't wait to check out the new ballpark. I already copped tickets to the Friday and Saturday games against my Cubbies. Better believe I'm wearing thatCubbie Blue.
pimp.gif

iCan wrote:
either way, its classless to boo the President REGARDLESS of your stance on what he has done, he is out there to throw out the first pitch and nothing else

i bet you it was some republicans in that booing bunch who aided in homie's approval rating decrease...

but alas...we should have cheered his efforts on the first pitch none the less.

marion barry should have throw it out tho imo. lol..

but then again, im sure people would have boo'd him too.

Bet? Id guarntee it, y'all act like Politics is like rooting for a sports team and you cant ever go against your team....WRONG.

Like I said, he isnt there to sign a Bill or some major Legislation, he is there to throw out the first pitch and you cheer him for throwing out the firstpitch and actually being able to throw from the mound TO home pretty well.

Marion Barry? He was part of the PROBLEM in DC for years, thank God for Adrian who has done more for the city then Barry ever did.

One thing that was irritating was some idiot talking trash to me while in line for food about my Red Sox hat....seriously....

those are some hot pics btw....

politics can be bandwagon like to some...those are normally folks who dont follow it 100%.

When do they play the yanks. i wanna go to THAT game.

One thing that was irritating was some idiot talking trash to me while in line for food about my Red Sox hat....seriously....

he was probably a nats fan, who used to be an Orioles fan....that alone should have nullified any comment he had towards you on your choice of hat....

Originally Posted by iCan

those are some hot pics btw....

politics can be bandwagon like to some...those are normally folks who dont follow it 100%.

When do they play the yanks. i wanna go to THAT game.

Yanks play in the AL so the only time they will play them is in an interleague game....and this year the Nationals play the AL West I think, next year theyshould have the AL East on the Interleague schedule.

I would also guess that the Nationals will get the All-Star game sometime in the next 3-5 years.

Dimitri Young was hitting some moon shoots during BP, Home Run Derby at Nationals Park will be just sick.

Marion Barry? He was part of the PROBLEM in DC for years, thank God for Adrian who has done more for the city then Barry ever did.
That's depending on the angle of your argument. We'll have to agree to disagree there. I never seen a "politican" in mylifetime visually do so much for the poor to barely middle class folk IN the city (as opposed to, i.e. displacing them).

Can't wait to drive to RFK to shuttle to the new park... once its actually somewhat more complete in the summer.

class or no class...F bush...if thats how u feel about him, why hide it? i could care less if he hit a game winning grand slam, id never show support for anidiot like that...

laugh.gif

at some of you guys. Same people who were "booing" were the ones lined up to take pictures of his motorcade.

ANYWAYS...

My only beef with the construction of the stadium is the parking garages in the outfield, hopefully after there is enough devolpment and parking over that way,they will tear them down so you can have a better view of the city.

Had a great time at the ball park this weekend, I will post pics later. Some of the responses in this thread are laughable at best though. LikeEyes stated, Marion Barry did alot for the city, especially the poor, you dudes can talk about him getting busted by that broardall you want to but ask the PEOPLE of the city how they felt, or even (current state) fell about how Barry.

Crime in the city will be under control during game days, best believe that. Everything will be status quo during non-game days, theNationals and the city want to protect the image that the stadium has and they want people to feel safe going back and forth to games. I just wouldn'tadvise folks to park too far away from the stadium cause there will be wolves still trying to run up on folks
laugh.gif
. There might be a few dudes out front of the stadium on game days pushingstuff, but nothing real major and there won't be an abundance of that type of activity.

Also, it was pefectly acceptable for anyone to boo the President. You dudes act like Jesus was getting booed or something. If the man stinks at what he doesthen he stinks at what he does. People need to show there fustration with him and his administration, and nobody should fault anyone for that.

Edit--

How do I post pics from my desktop or from my camera??

upload it @ tinypic.com

just click browse from your desktop/camera.

upload it @ tinypic.com

just click browse from your desktop/camera.

Much appreciated.

Here are the pics finally ,sorry guys if the pictures turn out to be Ninjahood sized, I'm still trying to figure out how to post pictures.........

f4fbd1.jpg

29zpk6p.jpg

adm5c5.jpg

2wqtmo0.jpg

2d8rjo8.jpg

6i9mhs.jpg

2hq6yjk.jpg

15s8n13.jpg

hwijq1.jpg

this one is the Geico CaveMan by the way.......

2rnd7dh.jpg

I got more pics, but I will try to upload them later as well.

Sorry for bring this post back...lol

" i aint never seen that many white people in that part of town in a hot minute you know it was a record lol ..."

Try going to 14th and Irving at DC USA
laugh.gif
, hell 14th street in general.

Back
Top Bottom