Natural Dietary and Supplement Thread Vol. Superhumans

I'm reading up on the amino acid Arginine and all of its befinits. So That got me thinking let's make a thread on natural supplments that will help us health conscious people to live a healthier and possibly longer life. I'll start it off.

Arginine changes into nitric oxide, which causes blood vessel relaxation (vasodilation). Early evidence suggests that arginine may help treat medical conditions that improve with vasodilation, such as chest pain, clogged arteries (called atherosclerosis), coronary artery disease, erectile dysfunction, heart failure, intermittent claudication/peripheral vascular disease, and blood vessel swelling that causes headaches (vascular headaches). Arginine also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for wound healing, bodybuilding, enhancement of sperm production (spermatogenesis), and prevention of wasting in people with critical illnesses. -Mayo Clinic

I'm reading up on the amino acid Arginine and all of its befinits. So That got me thinking let's make a thread on natural supplments that will help us health conscious people to live a healthier and possibly longer life. I'll start it off.

Arginine changes into nitric oxide, which causes blood vessel relaxation (vasodilation). Early evidence suggests that arginine may help treat medical conditions that improve with vasodilation, such as chest pain, clogged arteries (called atherosclerosis), coronary artery disease, erectile dysfunction, heart failure, intermittent claudication/peripheral vascular disease, and blood vessel swelling that causes headaches (vascular headaches). Arginine also triggers the body to make protein and has been studied for wound healing, bodybuilding, enhancement of sperm production (spermatogenesis), and prevention of wasting in people with critical illnesses. -Mayo Clinic

Back
Top Bottom