Nazi Zombie Mode on COD:WaW...

Originally Posted by Pushak513

I can only get to level 12 without any help. a friend and I got to 33 with the glitch, flamethrower works best for it. you can hold down any corner you want. them plasma pistols are the piff though
pimp.gif
. Anyone else not bother with opening the upstairs?

depends on my mood.
laugh.gif

first five-eight lvls, I only use the Mosin-Nagant/headshots only to step my snipin' game up.
on XBL, I normally don't use sniper scopes for my bolt action rifles anymore.
roll.gif

havent played the zombie mode on here, me n my boys stay playin horde on GOW2 tho, took us like 3 weeks to beat horde on insane on the level "OneDay"

highest I got is level 7 with 2 people.
embarassed.gif
i didnt even know therewas a glitch/cheat for this.

<>

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

highest was level 27 with 4 ppl. I hate the fact that everyone glitches now because the damn programmers suck.
mad.gif
leader boards don't mean much anymore cause of it. The best thing to do is when you really need to.. around level 10 I would say go into the help me room. Keep trying for the ray gun and the MG or browning. Throw a nade at the last zombie of the wave and then keep trying for these weapons while someone distracts the crawling zombie. We all had the Raygun/MG or Browning and ended up posting up on the top floor by the nades till we eventually didnt get any max ammo pop ups and ran dry.
Same thing me and my boys do. Highest we ever got to was level 21 though.
ohwell.gif

damn. i have the game and i havent even tried to start the actual game. gonna have to beat it so i can play too.

ive been online every day lol.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

Made it to level 40 with 2 people, Plasma + Machine Gun ftw.
i don't believe you, you need more people.
This is what you do. Go to the 'Help' room as soon as you get about 4k, you and your teammate keep hitting up the random box. Once you getthat Plasma + Machine Gun it's pretty much a wrap from there. All you need to do is have one dude guard the door while you rotate between the help roomwindows. He'll need to occasionally need to reload then you go and cover him when he reloads, the once he's done you go back to watching the'Help' room windows. You need to open up the stairs in the main room so the zombies funnel down towards the door so the windows don't have thatmuch work. The Level 40 was complete luck, ever since then we've only got to level 20-30.
laugh.gif

You shouldn't even remove the upstairs couch or go into the "Help" room until things downstairs begin to get crazy, around level 5 or so.

wildout4, you can play it with someone else who has already unlocked it but if you want to do it solo then you need beat the game

Originally Posted by wildout4

i have to beat the whole game to unlock this?

Yes, It doesn't matter the difficulty aslong as you beat the game. Or like snakeyes17 said you can play with someone who has already unlocked it.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

You need to open up the stairs in the main room so the zombies funnel down towards the door so the windows don't have that much work.
Yes. People always get mad at me for opening the couch though. Most people like to stay in the back room, so why not open the couch so thezombies have more space to run....

Back
Top Bottom