NBA 2010 All-Star Jerseys?(with a picture)

Got it off here:

http://boards.sportslogos...showtopic=70160&st=0

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
jjjjjjjd.jpg

Can anyone confirm this?

sick.gif
those are plain as hell. And they have looked damn near the same ever year since the year MJ was on the Wizards.

Where's the chili peppers at
laugh.gif
? Bring those back or just stick with the regular team jerseys.

Bonus:

Hornets Mardi Gras Jerseys on November 18

mardigras.png

Good thing CP3 is injured.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 1and12

Bonus:

mardigras.png

Good thing CP3 is injured.
sick.gif
Reminds me of the ASG a few years back where it looked like there were four teams on the court at the same time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

Originally Posted by 1and12

Bonus:

mardigras.png

Those are tuff
pimp.gif

Nice! The All-Star jerseys are ok. I think it would be a good idea to let the players wear their team jersey though.

I don't see anything wrong with the All-Star jerseys, I'm glad they kept it plain and simple.

Only thing I don't like is that they slapped the adidas logo on the shoulder like always.
laugh.gif

It's like, we know you outfit the NBA, but they are like "Here's our logo in the front so you won't forget"...

Then BAM! "Here's our logo again on the back, on the sleeves, just in case you missed the front".

11gpzly.jpg

horrible, wish they would go back to wearing these team jerseys with the all star patch on it. that was
pimp.gif

I might be the lone one here that likes those jerseys. But, is it official that those are the jerseys for this year?

They should go back to the Retro ASG Jerseys from '03 in Atlanta.

No disrespect to any of you who posted saying they should go back to their team jerseys. I just think it's kinda funny cuz people used to complain aboutthe team jerseys at the all-star games. Saying that they should go back to the good ol days of having actual all-star jerseys instead of seeing the samejerseys theyve been wearing all season long.

I mean I don't even blame you guys though. The recent all-star jerseys have been horrible. Those jerseys up there could be better but they're not asbad as some of you are making them out to be.

But look at it this way, new all-star uniforms = new all star colorway shoes. I'm always game for that.

years past, the jerseys were too much
now too plain
NT will never like a uniform
the jersey are simple and pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom