NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

The patch is almost completed by the dev team and we should have a full list of what it is going to resolve by Tuesday. SimBaller is going to log on anddiscuss the contents early next week. Look forward to bringing this to you.

15 !??!!?!?!?!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

1. E3LAL
2. NKE
3. Ritch
4. jleeiscool
5. WaltThizzney415
6. youngpnoi
7. Crag
8. Grassyfeet
9. SF KILLER 415
10. jretro
11. Yankeephan
12. ItsMrOT
13. Mamba
14. MR DEWU
15. Gully
16. Fraij
Damn so I got dropped.

eyes.gif
#13 oh well, hopefully my secret weapon is still there...

an example of what i'm trying to do for articles... have real gameplay pics with stats and info on them.

wlyo04.png

i just gotta get photoshop back somehow, lost it when my comp crashed. a little wishful thinking hoping kobe would fall to the 10th pick to the raptors
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

E3LAL, you already know who you're choosing with the 1st pick? gonna try to get a head start on this article.

jretro23 wrote:
E3LAL, you already know who you're choosing with the 1st pick? gonna try to get a head start on this article.
Ya Kobe. Idk what is in the article but if you need a reason why, it's because I'm going to run the triangle.

should of known you were going for kobe
laugh.gif
flew right over my head. hope everyone makes the draft tomorrow, even though it's during MNF.

nah freshkrn, just pre select players man. it's not like this is gonna be the last league. there will be plenty more.

just pre rank your players and you should be happy, you can always trade too.

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Nike you wanna trade your pick? Il give you My first and Third.
oh wow i got the #2 pick!

i think im good, i guess im getting lebron

i rather have a big man though
eyes.gif

So right now,

E3 - Kobe
NKE - LeBron

Ritch, wanna put in who you're going to take with the 3rd pick?

Back
Top Bottom