NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I still don't have the game yet
frown.gif
mad.gif

Its not like 2k's servers work anyway
smh.gif
The servers are STILL trash? Wooow
mad.gif

I joined as the Cavs cause I thought someone had taken the Lakers already, but if not I'll join as them cause they got the LA Blue uni's which are myfavorite throwbacks of all time
pimp.gif

roll.gif

How do they screw the game up on release so bad every year

Finally got a ranked online game to work

First of all i put manual subs on and the CPU is still subbing for me...

2nd the game is over..I whooped some butt... and the game wont end.... its jsut frozen on a stupid animation...
mad.gif

Was 7/11 with Pietrus for 21 pts and player of the game status
grin.gif

wont our league games be *#*#!@ like these ranked games and have the problems that the patch is going to fix. If we draft our teams and the patch comes out itaffects the already made league right

We need to get this going ASAP

Just played a dude who had 62 of 70 PIP

6 of those were free throws...

smh.gif

Come on guys.. keep this post on the first page ! this is falling off as bad as the madden league posts

Getting so sick of these idiots who all the do is drive and don't shoot and j's

ha ha the game froze up on us.... serves this guy right... all he does is drive and whip it down the court all day...

If thats how people are gonna play, they should just buy live

Man guys, I'm really hating the pick and roll. I was playing somebody that did it almost all day with Kobe and Pau, good thing I switched to 1-3-1 and theperson I played couldn't shoot for anything.

I've been using the Blazers and am 3-0, can't wait til the league starts.

Looks like it aint gonna happen.. this post is always falling to the 6th page.. only 10 people so far.

Back
Top Bottom