NBA 2k11 heads. I have a question for yall

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

This used to be my FAVORITE game (2k bball). But the last couple of years makes me 
mad.gif
The game is just FAKE. People do things, they aren't supposed to do, and my star players be going broke... WIDE OPEN!!!
Im still pretty good at it, but I just hate this game.

Nothing will ever surpass the 2k with Chris Paul on the cover, but now the problem is people naturally have found ways to go around the computer programming that the creators have made. Other day played someone who put LBJ at the 1. Also, if your superstar is cold and the other team is on a run he isn't hitting open shots unless it is truely his hot spot. Learning the hot spots of your players is one of the most important parts of the game now (Deng in the corners, Dwill at the top of the key midrange, Monta in the midrange)

I've been playing 2k for years but didn't bother with 2k10. Got 2k11 last week and its pretty different compared to 2k9. Still getting used to the flow of the game but i'm getting better. Just played my friend on xbl, won by 10. I used Miami he used the Magic. Mike Miller made it rain from the perimeter.

I've been playing 2k for years but didn't bother with 2k10. Got 2k11 last week and its pretty different compared to 2k9. Still getting used to the flow of the game but i'm getting better. Just played my friend on xbl, won by 10. I used Miami he used the Magic. Mike Miller made it rain from the perimeter.

Back
Top Bottom