NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Fraij i was messin i know its dead in here.

Someone pick up the THunder so i can get Jennings.

Mamba i'll play

GG Jehlers...you didn't have to take that 5 sec violation I don't know why the game does that, it happened at least 5 times in those two games but the backcourt violation wasn't called.

I thought it was unfair cause i hate how you get sucked into taking 4 steps in some random direction. The only thing i hate about this game.

GG

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

I thought it was unfair cause i hate how you get sucked into taking 4 steps in some random direction. The only thing i hate about this game.

GG

mamba,game at 6?  jehlers what team are you?

comeback victory orchestrated by my dude jonny flynn
pimp.gif
gg

I knew it was game over when this mofo dunked on Oden and Curry to end the 3rd. Then magically in the 4th I couldn't hit %+@$ . You lucky you part of the Laker fam cause I would have some choice words for you on XBL
laugh.gif

i was saying thanks everytime you shot a 3 with devin harris in the 4th, knowing he has a 66 3pt rating 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Chonky Monk

I'll pick up the thunder? If somebody hasnt already

Are you aware of what happens if you leave the league after joining it?
No?? I wont leave it tho. I have nothing to do for the next few weeks whatsoever. So am I able to join??

No?? I wont leave it tho. I have nothing to do for the next few weeks whatsoever. So am I able to join??
These leagues are through the admins so if you leave the league without a good reason you'll most likely be banned from General while your GT is sent to the Microsoft reps where it will most likely be blacklisted from joining anything else via Live. Only way to make sure these leagues ever maintain users so it can work.
You'll probably get the Thunder though. I got a few trade offers in store for you.

These leagues are through the admins so if you leave the league without a good reason you'll most likely be banned from General while your GT is sent to the Microsoft reps where it will most likely be blacklisted from joining anything else via Live. Only way to make sure these leagues ever maintain users so it can work.
You'll probably get the Thunder though. I got a few trade offers in store for you.

Aiight, fair enough. So how do i get in this?? GT : Rozaayyy

Gotta wait for Craig the admin, could take a little while. Sometimes we wish we could ban him from the leagues due to long waits. He rarely shows his face, but its something we all have to deal with. Just be patient and he should get you in the league.

Gotta wait for Craig the admin, could take a little while. Sometimes we wish we could ban him from the leagues due to long waits. He rarely shows his face, but its something we all have to deal with. Just be patient and he should get you in the league.

Heh, im surprised dude still posts here after the whole private property fiasco.
Thanks for your help anyway dude
pimp.gif
. Hope I get that team

you takin this too serious
laugh.gif

oops i forgot to respond, Chonky Monk i was kidding about you getting banned and black listed 
laugh.gif

I wasnt kidding about Craig though 
laugh.gif

i'm thinking we should just sim the rest of the games and start the playoffs. the active people get a playoff spot, there are 8. i'm sure there's only 8 active people in this league anyway right?
laugh.gif

because this league will just die, if we sit and wait to finish the regular games.

Back
Top Bottom