NBA 2K9 RANT: GOD DAMN THIS GAME

+$+? so i decided to go play a game and next thing you know my record is erased. its back to 0-0. anyone have this problem?

i was woeful in the post until i spent some time using the in-game tutorial. after spending close to an hour getting the moves down, i am now beasting withGasol. Plus he has mid-range game too! if you know what you're doing, Kobe in partnership with Pau is unstoppable on 2k9.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

You really need to calm down. It's only a game.

It really is not. It is THE game. And a tip for online playing with lag...don't shoot 3s...just drive to the rim.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by Wings90

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

Question for my fellow 2k9ers, are y'all able to post up?

Everytime I try to post up with a big they start doing but then just stop, anyone else experience this?
Same here. I knew something was wrong when Dwight Howard couldn't back down Ray Allen.
smh.gif
@ Yao Ming not being able to move Maruice Williams in the paint... I got a 5 sec back to the basket call too.
indifferent.gif

This often happends...and when it does...just shoot the damn thing. It will most likely roll in, if your inbetween the low and high post.

And yes...I am very good at 2K9.

i was pretty heated when i first played this game. after a while i learned the BEST thing to do is Adjust the sliders. just go to Operationsports.com and theygot a whole bunch of people who post their own sliders...you can check em out test em out and see which one seems most real to you.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

+$+? so i decided to go play a game and next thing you know my record is erased. its back to 0-0. anyone have this problem?
yes, i had this problem. lost my perfect record of 17-0

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

honestly 2k8 > 2k9......2k8 was like real b-ball because i played on 12 min quarters and the scores would be realistic and the teams played like how they did in real life

warriors would run

pistons would play that slow half court offense

i might go back and start playing it again.....2k9 koo but i hate how unrealistic 12 min qtrs are....computer be jacking shots within 10 secs on the shot clock
Im still playing 2k8
laugh.gif

at least it ain't frustrating

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i was pretty heated when i first played this game. after a while i learned the BEST thing to do is Adjust the sliders. just go to Operationsports.com and they got a whole bunch of people who post their own sliders...you can check em out test em out and see which one seems most real to you.
i never understood how people can justify doing this. its like cheating

play the game the way it was made.

its not like 100% of the people who play this game suck.
which means its not impossible to play without adjusting the sliders.

Back
Top Bottom