***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

send trade offers for hedo,scola or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

WHO WANTS A GAME?!

hmmmm... anyone wanna play, and rockets... you played the best guy in the league... so don't be too discouraged

Anyone wanna play?

I have 4 games left:
Pistons
Heat
Rockets
Lakers

Crag, can you reset the game I had against the Pistons that ended in the 3rd quarter. The score was 51-41.

Week 8.

Now that Shaun is gone, does that mean he's still an admin because I'd want to take his place if that's ok.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

anybody wanna play

Wanna play a custom game Cap? Get the feel of your new team and I have nothing better to do. COD: World At War is pissing me off in veteran mode.

nah i need games in with new guys before i get with dallas and minn. don't know why i'm scheduled 3 with both of you guys either

send trade offers for hedo,scola or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

WHO WANTS A GAME?!

I was waitin for like 10 mins and you didn't get on, so i played ATL....

Dude just get games out of the way if you can. Makes the league go faster.

GG Hawks...

I thought at worst we'd go to OT... stupid me putting in stuckey in the last 20 seconds.. and he turns the ball over
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I was waitin for like 10 mins and you didn't get on, so i played ATL....

Dude just get games out of the way if you can. Makes the league go faster.

GG Hawks...

I thought at worst we'd go to OT... stupid me putting in stuckey in the last 20 seconds.. and he turns the ball over
mad.gif
crag i said post before you go on after you made that post
laugh.gif

i hate sitting and waiting with the box on because when people say 5 mins it normally turns into longer.

Gg crag I really pushed my luck wit that last reach in for the steal stuckey gave it up tho. I would have retired from 2k if Oj would have hit that game winner3 because I'm over here playing my heart out wit this squad

Back
Top Bottom