***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Im just got throw this out to everyone right now.

YOUR NOT GETTING ROY.

X Dah creator, good joke though haha
yeah he fought hard to get him from me lol

send trade offers for hedo,scola or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

WHO WANTS A GAME?!

so when you gonna accept my offer?
smile.gif

send trade offers for hedo,scola or thornton while im out! i need a sg rating 80+! btw im the raptors!

WHO WANTS A GAME?!

yo mavs, allen for parker trade accepted ... can an admin push this through?

I NEED A PG OR SG rating 80+!!!! send the RAPTORS offers but i cant let go of any of my existing pg's or sg's ... all the sf/pf/c are FAIR GAME exceptduncan!

yo blazers and heat check trades .... first to accept gets thornton
laugh.gif

hey, i was wondering if there is a code to unlock jordan shoes or anything like that in this game
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
i was quick to go accept but looked at it and it was for luther head, nocioni is better! plus if head is gone i won't have no pg anymore.

do it for nocioni
wink.gif

damn jretro, every game I know what your going to do with the off ball screens to Gerald Wallace but its retarted that I cant steal the passes going to themand they make midrange shots in traffic... basically that off ball screen gives you an open shot every team even though it really isn't an open shot lol

raptors trade sent.

Salmons (82)
Mutumbo (75

for

Beasley (80)
Alexander (75)
lmao mutombo stamina at 60 ... dude gets the gatorade bottle just by stepping on the court
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
i was quick to go accept but looked at it and it was for luther head, nocioni is better! plus if head is gone i won't have no pg anymore.

do it for nocioni
wink.gif
roll.gif
ok let me see what the heat does and then i willreconsider nocioni
laugh.gif

Well, anything you wanna propose?

John Salmons is an 80+ SG your lookin for.

I wouldnt mind Hedo or Beasley

Well, anything you wanna propose?

John Salmons is an 80+ SG your lookin for.

I wouldnt mind Hedo or Beasley
let me see if the heat declines my offer for delonte.

would you do salmons for thornton?

Back
Top Bottom