***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

sorry memphis im already stacked at the wing positions ...i need a pg or a deal i cant refuse im also tryna get rid of ray allen
I'll probably accept that offer Cap that you sent for Chauncey.

Unless you're gonna take djgtek's offer.

nah id rather chauncey over parker ...
Alright, I accepted the trade.

The morale of the story Magic is to never play me like you did the first time and don't press me.
laugh.gif

Yeah, K Rich did the same thing in the last league, hes online all the time, but always on NCAA....

Nobody on NT seems to be interested in replacing anyone though
roll.gif

im down to play after the magic/pistons game on tv is over

except mavs cause i need a change lol last two games vs mavs

Originally Posted by retrorod45

So I'm cheesing becuase my WACK team is competing with allstar squads. Come on now good game Spurs n mavs

Nope not because your team is wack. But when you throw it up to your guard after every defense rebound when there is no chance of stopping it, or when you runup the court immediately after an inbound before the defense gets set then that is cheesing. You also have to at least have to make an attempt to play on balldefense. Oh yeah double teaming at half court is a %*#%% %*+ move. But you know what whatever. Play how ever you want to play.

yo ritch kaman for oneal?
No deal. He is my leading rebounder

pistons is online if anyone wants to get a game in(sorry for the hiatus,went away for a while n 4got to bring 2k9)

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

pistons is online if anyone wants to get a game in(sorry for the hiatus,went away for a while n 4got to bring 2k9)
I'll play you Pistons, I'll add you to the schedule.

Back
Top Bottom