NBA All-Star 2022 Feb. 18-20 in Cleveland, Ohio | 71st NBA All-Star Game Team Durant vs. Team LeBron ( 8 PM ET TNT / TBS)

FMAaUIvWUAgAux7.jpeg

New Jackets

Cool that Jalen Green always reps for the Philippines but his hair looks weird with the front hairline area cut short. If that hair can't grow long then that's the only option though.
That’s how long hair is worn these days. Son hair just too straight for the trend.

Cool that Jalen Green always reps for the Philippines but his hair looks weird with the front hairline area cut short. If that hair can't grow long then that's the only option though.

It’s done to be able to still wear a lineup and have long hair at the same same time. That’s the reason for it.

That’s how long hair is worn these days. Son hair just too straight for the trend.
I saw a barber on youtube cut someone's hair like that, guess it is a trend but I haven't really seen it besides people with dreadlocks or if someone has a lot of baby hairs .

Spida out

Also Perk is def on the Klutch payroll but I do appreciate his takes and his personality amongst the other ESPN personnel. Its a good balance and he does have some decent connections. early on I was pretty straight on Perk but I must say he has definitely grown on me.

I think over all I like this whole space we are in in general. Players you never really thought twice about in game (RJ & Perk for me) I actually look forward to them on TV and I feel thats kind of a dope angle I didnt expect for both of them. Glad these brothers are able to retire from the NBA but find worthwhile work post NBA.

Back
Top Bottom