NBA all-star ballots announced

He's in the Western Conference...?
laugh.gif
He was traded to the T-Wolves homie.
laugh.gif

i think yi should have been on the list though. If durant and scola are included, so should yi. He's playing efficient basketball and better than those 2.

And im not chinese.

BLASPHEMY. my chinese brotha YI isn't represented on the ballot... he definitely had my vote, what a major snub
smh.gif

disappointed.

my ballot was

WEST
G- B ROY
G- C PAUL
C- L Aldridge
F- J Howard
F- BOOZER

EAST
G- Felton
G- J Johnson
F- G Wallace
F- D Granger
C- Okafor

i chose people who wouldnt normaly get in.
hopefully all these players will get in. although im not sure about felton, wallace, and granger. im thinkin one of the two blazers will get in. we will see

Iverson's popularity was at an all-time high when he was still in Philly and they made the Finals...now, not so much of course.

The official LaMarcus Aldridge for All-Star campaign starts now! People be on the look out. Dude already scored 28 on Duncan and schooled both Dirk and Sheed.

it WILL be

arenas
wade
bron
kg
dwight [he'll get more votes than shaq...watch]

ivy
kb
melo
dirk [td is listed as a center]
yao

EAST
Kidd
Pierce
James
Garnett
Howard

WEST
Paul
McGrady
Anthony
Nowitzki
Camby (don't sleep, he is a beast on defense
pimp.gif
)

Here's what my daily votes are going to be...

Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Kevin Garnett
Paul Pierce
Rasheed Wallace

Steve Nash
Chris Paul
Ron Artest
Grant Hill
Amare Stoudemire

Write in: Anfernee Hardaway

kobe tmac duncan dirk yao - although i would rather have chris paul/nash start, but i think it will be a popularity contest

lebron kidd pierce kg howard

Tracy will start because of the chinese votes. AI and Nash will be in the second unit

i know they can write his name in, but there will be less people voting for him b/c he's not on the ballot and hopefully that's enough to keep him outof all star lineup. he's pretty good for a rookie but NOWHERE near all-star level.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

lol and why is antoine walker under the west guards?

He's in the Western Conference...?
laugh.gif
He was traded to the T-Wolves homie.

I think he knows that Walker got traded to the west... what he's questioning is Walker being a guard.

It should be a rule that a true PG is on the floor at ALL TIMES for each conference. These All-Star Games end up just being an offensive showcase, and theseexhibition games end up sluggish without somebody good playing the hardwood QB.

East

Jason Kidd
Gilbert Arenas
LeBron James
Kevin Garnett
Dwight Howard

West
Steve Nash
Allen Iverson
Carmelo Anthony
Dirk Nowitzki
Chris Kaman

On a sidenote. Wilcox is pretty pissed he didnt even make the ballot.

Notebook | Sonics' Wilcox reacts to All-Star snub: "It's crazy"

By Percy Allen
Seattle Times staff reporter

MIAMI - When told he was not among the 24 Western Conference forwards chosen for the All-Star ballot, Sonics forward Chris Wilcox looked as if someone hadsucker-punched him in the stomach.

"You kidding me?" he said. "It's crazy. I don't know what to say. I'm not upset. Well, I guess maybe I'm a little upset. Butmore than anything, I'm just shocked that I wouldn't be on the ballot. I thought at least I would get a chance this year.

"You mean to tell me there's 24 other forwards in the West that are better than me. Man, that's crazy."

Wilcox, Seattle's leading returning scorer from last season, averaged 13.5 points and 7.7 rebounds in 2006-07.

"I was looking at this season like it could be my year to get in there," he said before finishing with a game-high 20 points and 10 rebounds inSeattle's 104-95 victory against Miami on Wednesday. "Elton [Brand] is out. KG [Kevin Garnett] is gone. I thought I'd have a chance."

While Wilcox received the snub, four Sonics (Kevin Durant, Nick Collison, Luke Ridnour and Wally Szczerbiak) were chosen among the 24 guards, 24 forwardsand 12 centers from each conference.

Balloting begins today and continues until Jan. 20 for the Feb. 17 game to be played in New Orleans.

Lesser-known Western Conference forwards on the ballot include Houston's Luis Scola, Memphis' Rudy Gay, Los Angeles Lakers' Luke Walton and NewOrleans' David West.

"It's definitely respect, but evidently I haven't gained it," Wilcox said. "I'm not good enough to be on the ballot. That'stough. I'm not upset. I'll use it as motivation."

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/cg...id=2002990516&slug=soniglance15&date=20071115

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

You guys are on some serious narcotics for not voting LeBron as a starter.

Dude is avgeraging 28 ppg 7.9 apg and 7.6 rpg.

Last night he had 39 points 14 assist and 13 rebounds.

he already has two triple doubles through 9 games.

Ray Allen over LeBron?

Clearly the hate for LeBron is strrrrong on here.

ive stuck with ray ray his whole career, ever since watchin he got game in 1997........ he clearly appeals to me more than lebroom does.

lebroom has talent, i don't deny... why would i need to vote for him when the majority of the nation and the world is ridin his @%%@+@#?

Back
Top Bottom