NBA All-Star Uniform Idea...

I know I cant be the only one who really dislikes the overly Adidas branded uni's. That's not to say if it was a huge swoosh on the side I would like that either cause I wouldn't. To me a small logo (like NCAA basketball) is fine but when its actually a component of the design its an issue.

So my idea is either of the following, adopt the host team uniform design but with a red, white, and blue color scheme (same as the NBA logo's colors) like they used to do waaaaay back. Or just have the players wear their standard uniforms but with the same red, white, and blue color scheme. Just an idea..thoughts?

I know I cant be the only one who really dislikes the overly Adidas branded uni's. That's not to say if it was a huge swoosh on the side I would like that either cause I wouldn't. To me a small logo (like NCAA basketball) is fine but when its actually a component of the design its an issue.

So my idea is either of the following, adopt the host team uniform design but with a red, white, and blue color scheme (same as the NBA logo's colors) like they used to do waaaaay back. Or just have the players wear their standard uniforms but with the same red, white, and blue color scheme. Just an idea..thoughts?

Everyone wear throwbacks of their regular team uniform and use the same time period for all (90's, 80's, etc.)

Everyone wear throwbacks of their regular team uniform and use the same time period for all (90's, 80's, etc.)

Hmm my idea is that each player wear their teams home/away jersey for the game
eek.gif
that would be
pimp.gif

eek.gif
that would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

eek.gif
that would be
pimp.gif
They should have kept it that way, that was
pimp.gif
back then

eek.gif
that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back then

Last year there was a post on how they should wear their own team's jerseys, but in all star colors (red/blue). That would be ill

Last year there was a post on how they should wear their own team's jerseys, but in all star colors (red/blue). That would be ill

No. Going back to wearing your team jersey is not a good idea. Also, it's not that big of a deal. The jerseys look fine, they are not the greatest looking thing in the world, but they don't need to be. They are worn for one game, once a year. They are made to make some addition money off jersey sales. NT needs to calm down about how important AllStar uniform designs are.

No. Going back to wearing your team jersey is not a good idea. Also, it's not that big of a deal. The jerseys look fine, they are not the greatest looking thing in the world, but they don't need to be. They are worn for one game, once a year. They are made to make some addition money off jersey sales. NT needs to calm down about how important AllStar uniform designs are.

I like what your saying. Like Lebron/Wade in a all (or mostly) blue Heat Jersey and Kobe in a all (or mostly again) red Laker jersey.

I like what your saying. Like Lebron/Wade in a all (or mostly) blue Heat Jersey and Kobe in a all (or mostly again) red Laker jersey.

Originally Posted by kash55

this.

Originally Posted by kash55

this.

Always hated them wearing their own team's jerseys. It was just too discombobulated. It's not even a uniform at that point, and it's not like we don't know which team guys play for. Why can't they just do simple retros like from the '80s? None of this new-age garbage that destroyed team logos and colors in the mid to late '90s.

Always hated them wearing their own team's jerseys. It was just too discombobulated. It's not even a uniform at that point, and it's not like we don't know which team guys play for. Why can't they just do simple retros like from the '80s? None of this new-age garbage that destroyed team logos and colors in the mid to late '90s.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

eek.gif
that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back then

so wack...
im in the minority but i hate that !#+%. we see that !#+% everyday id rather see them fail with a new jersey than use regular unis with a patch man *%@@ yo patch, players prob feel that way too. 'member then San Antonio unis? Ppl HATED those at the time.....but man Its all about that company man adidas just sucks at designing. 

eek.gif
that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back then

so wack...
im in the minority but i hate that !#+%. we see that !#+% everyday id rather see them fail with a new jersey than use regular unis with a patch man *%@@ yo patch, players prob feel that way too. 'member then San Antonio unis? Ppl HATED those at the time.....but man Its all about that company man adidas just sucks at designing. 

eek.gif
that would be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
back then

This but the NBA probably wont do it because ASG apparel.

But, maybe they can do this:

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Back
Top Bottom