NBA All-Star Voting 3rd returns

Originally Posted by HighRiser07

Why the hell is Yi ahead of both Bosh and Paulina?
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Coaches should get the last word. No B-Roy or JJ??? How is Vince even sniffing this game let alone YI.

Awful.

the right people always get voted in,but its still
roll.gif
roll.gif
seeing ridnour in front of all those people.

why are yall acting so surprised about Yi? People in China vote. Im sure people here in that states that follow soccer vote for what ever american is on theballot in Fifa or whatver soccer leage it is in Europe

how the !!%% is tim duncan so popular?

and if yi ends up being a starter, i'll lmao, cuz it's the regurgitation of stern's globalization plan all over his face

Originally Posted by MeloVP

how the !!%% is tim duncan so popular?
hes actually quite a popular player, contrary to his "boring" status on NT. hes a perennial allstar and deservedly so

I think China votes do affect, but not like over 50% of the votes.

Even without Yao and Yi... VC, TMAC will get theirs.

Some people forget All-star voting is basically a popularity contest.

VC used to be no.1 vote getter back in the day. TMAC always been popular with his style of game. MAC and AI sold their shoes the most during their time.

Name value is more crucial i think. ROY and JJ are great players but they're just not eye-popping type of players aka not flashy.

TD on the other hand is just a HoF type of talent, so people respect his greatness.

Lol. I don't know about Battier and SKip though.

^^^with that in mind...

it looks to be that phil jackson will head the west team this year. everyone on here is well aware that yao will be the west's starting center until hecan't walk anymore thanks to china (and houston). with the all star game being held in phoenix this year, does anyone think that shaq will be snubbed thereserve spot on the squad? shaq is second in balloting for the west centers. bynum is behind shaq and pau is 6th amongst the forwards, but plays center attimes for the lakers. coaches have been known to rip off some players for their home team (ie pistons a couple of years back...and arguably, boston's3-party).

yes, the all star game is for the fans and they have their right to vote for who they want to. i think it's garbage that t-mac is getting more votes thancp3, but it happens. i dislike nash a lot, but hate parker even more. i'd be interesting to see if nash picked before parker because of the home townfactor. do i think it would happen, no, but phil has a special place in his heart for the spurs and kings...haha. this one of the reasons for this post aswell. phil is a very sneaky guy. just wanted to see what others thought. i do see pau sneaking in some how if phil coaches though...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

They need to end voting in China.
they also need to get rid of the one child policy but it's just not going to happen either.

outside of a WWIII against China, stern would probably never end NBA all-star voting from china given that the country is probably a large consumer of NBAproducts..that being said, GO YI!

hyperdunk-china-yi-01.jpg

SMH at Granger, Smith, and Johnson getting no love. 3 of the better players in the league right now and they get no votes? Add Durant and Roy to that list ofSnubs.

I enjoy voting but fan voting should only count for so much now imo.

If people wanna see Yi or Dalembert or Haywood (smh) at the all star game, then they need to come up with some new thing where those guys can participate insomething other than the actual game.

it doesn't matter, some guys would be voted ion by the coaches anyway like broy and ray allen etc...these are the both results and who the fans want to seestart

Back
Top Bottom