Nba All Star weekend Festivities thread...

I didn't see one made yet so I wanted to create one to discuss all event/parties/festivities going on.
I will update the thread as frequently as possible.

We all know about the galaxy shoes releasing on Friday but where is everybody planning on going for the parties?

Whos going to the events at all?

Here is a link that has times and prices to a lot of parties and events.

parties for the NBA All Star game?

Really? People do this?

Who cares? the game is completely meaningless, stupid popularity contest, tons of players who deserve to be there aren't and guys who should be starting are reserves.

Wish I was going
frown.gif

Lmao 100 dollars admission to be in a packed +$% club with expensive drinks and nothing but tourists?why do you people make such a big deal about asw?

Originally Posted by megatron

Lmao 100 dollars admission to be in a packed +$% club with expensive drinks and nothing but tourists?why do you people make such a big deal about asw?

rappers and nba ballers an black folks stuntin thats why its a big deal
o yea an lots not forget about the hos

Superbowl weekend>ASW

Even though i didnt go to the game I had a blast in Indy. The parties were on point and superbowl village was crackin. I even checked out the pacers/magic game out there.

You won't see too many private corporate events for allstar weekend like you do for superbowl. Those are the types of events to get into if you can swing it. alot of those advertised parties that charge for tickets are hit and miss allstar weekend. mostly miss in my experiences. alot of times the talent advertised never show up or only show for a short time. and if you're arriving late a ticket does not guarantee entry. if its packed you are aszzed out! So be careful.

that being said I did have a great time at Shaq/Kevin Hart afterparty here in LA at club nokia last year for asw. Kobe's party in hollywood was coo too.

Superbowl in new orleans will be off the chain next year. im bookin my trip as soon as hotels allow to make reservations for that date
smile.gif

I'm trying to go to one of these parties but my boys are bums.

Wouldn't mind hitting up LAX on Wed to see Wale and Rocko Perform for $50.

Miguel is performing along with DJ Biz Markie on Friday, this should a be sleeper party with amount of females that will be present. $30 for this event

For some reason I read every single one of those party flyers in a deep radio host voice
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom