NBA All Star Weekend Foot Locker 3PT SHOOTOUT Contestants Announced

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

my dude got this
pimp.gif

517bcc9df27106eb868f219e7a2b623f-getty-83005118ge013_spurs_nuggets.jpg

pimp.gif

i'd love to see eddie house compete along with jj redick, i mean give the other slots to these guys instead of all stars participating in the main game

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

i really wanted to see Sasha go up against Eddie House in this. Now I got nobody to root for, kapano by default.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
sasha vs house in the final round would be nice

How is Morrow not in this? Dude's shot is water. Whenever I watch him play, I'm surprised when he MISSES.

Knowing what kind of year were having, Kapono wont win...

Hes still my pick, but I wouldnt be surprised if his luck ran out this year.

kapono with a repeat. he set a record last year, how can any of yall doubt he'll win?

at the time kapono signed with the raptors, it looked like a good signing but he has been a bust imo for the raptors, his last year with the heat was his mostproductive season.

History says Kapono will win this. BUT! Back in 2004 Peja was gunning for his 3-peat 3-point Contest Title. He made it to the final round but lost on his lastshot to Voshon Lenard.

That being said, Roger Mason will win this year.

Deaquan got this ....dayton, ohio stand tha %@$% up...jus happy to see sumbody from tha city doin sumthin

That list is horrible, send them scrubs home and bring out Jesus Shuttlesworth, Peja, Kapono and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom