[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by KingJay718

It doesn't feel like All-Star Weekend.

This
ohwell.gif

Looking forward to tonight though.
smokin.gif

Had an idea on how to make the dunk contest better. Every year there are player seriously upset/bothered by their "snub" from the all star game,. Take the four best "snubs" and have them compete in the dunk contest, winner gets a spot on his conference's squad. You would get better players in the contest and it would be more competitive. This year could have had guys like danny granger, josh smith, rudy gay, and monta ellis.

Originally Posted by jetpackbirdy

Had an idea on how to make the dunk contest better. Every year there are player seriously upset/bothered by their "snub" from the all star game,. Take the four best "snubs" and have them compete in the dunk contest, winner gets a spot on his conference's squad. You would get better players in the contest and it would be more competitive. This year could have had guys like danny granger, josh smith, rudy gay, and monta ellis.

indifferent.gif

I might be the only one watching the D-League ASG but Gerlad Green is putting on a show.

Jerry Smith too from Louiville.

^ Gerald Green is showing everybody why he's not in the NBA. Dude hasn't improved his game at all. All he can do is dunk.

dude in the nbdl dunk contest damn near landed on his head while looking like a bootleg grandmama

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

dude in the nbdl dunk contest damn near landed on his head while looking like a bootleg grandmama

lol that %!$+ was pointless

dude that threw it off the glass with the reverse though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^ Bro I swear to God; I hate your avy
laugh.gif
74516361bfaa6530dbb5e60f5bd1db914c7040ab_s.gif

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

^ Gerald Green is showing everybody why he's not in the NBA. Dude hasn't improved his game at all. All he can do is dunk.

30t6p3b.gif
I wish this wasn't the truth

What channel this d-league stuff on?

edit:
ALSO..

DID THEY NOT MAKE SWINGMAN/AUTHENTIC ALL-STAR JERSEYS THIS YEAR?!?!
NEED TO SUPPORT MY MANS AND THEM MARC GASOL, BUT REFUSE THAT REPLICA...
tired.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

What channel this d-league stuff on?

edit:
ALSO..

DID THEY NOT MAKE SWINGMAN/AUTHENTIC ALL-STAR JERSEYS THIS YEAR?!?!
NEED TO SUPPORT MY MANS AND THEM MARC GASOL, BUT REFUSE THAT REPLICA...
tired.gif
nerd.gif

Bro, same thing i said except about Westbrook. Even our arena store has nothing but replicas so I don't know.

And the D League has been doing this for yrs, but the whole have one conference wear white home jerseys and have the other wear colored away jerseys never works because apparently some teams don't have white jerseys and other teams have silver as their road color.

It ALWAYS looks like it's 7 on 3, or 4 colored on 3 whites on 3 silvers.

Not going to lie, I don't know the D League well enough to just figure it out

edit: Right now the East has a yellow jersey, 2 white jerseys, and 2 silvers.

the names of the teams remind me of little league baseball. Mad Ants. Really? lmaoo

Back
Top Bottom