[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

monta's gonna continue to get snubbed because of his team's record

but glad Andre made it...i feel that Lou Williams should go in as well

WOW 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

NO J-SMOOVE 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still don't get why team record plays into being an all star. It's an individual achievement to make it.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

I still don't get why team record plays into being an all star. It's an individual achievement to make it.

apparently this year it didnt cause half of the players in it are on 500 teams or losing teams.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I'm so surprised Hibbert made it. Huge fan of his 
23c2560e35ad8a707b75781b284b0bee42a67bd.gif

no horford, bogut, or bargnani due to injury so the next best centers are hibbert, noah, chandler,......and mcgee
laugh.gif

how does peirce make it and not rondo?

shaq is was so annoying through this. taking shots at dudes he didn't play with and slurping peirce

I'm pretty sure the last couple weeks is why Pierce is there. He's been balling...and really balled out when Rondo was out.
Alot of these picks puzzle me tho. To all those complaining that team success shouldn't be taken into account...seems like they kinda went that route a bit this year. Based on how they picked the teams in the past few years...we wouldn't have seen a few of these guys here. If Deron Williams is on the team...I don't see why Greg Monroe isn't on it. 

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

how does peirce make it and not rondo?
Rondo was injured more games no? plus the Celtics started winning again and got into a groove when Pierce came back.

I'm a Dirk fan.

But why the hell is he in the game?!?!
indifferent.gif

Monta got straight deaded. Dude has been ballin out of his mind this year.

And how did DWill get in the game?
laugh.gif

Has any player ever had more undeserving all-star appearances than Joe Johnson? 
J Smooth, swear there is a vendetta against dude or something, snubbed again
30t6p3b.gif

Kyle Lowery should be there over Nash imo, not that made at that one though.

That 48 point game got ya'll gassed. Which one of those guards should Monta be there over?

It's hard to believe the 2nd best team in the Western Conference has not one All-Star. 
Also, im not a Warriors fan but how can Monta not be a reserve? Wow. I know there are snubs every year but some of these decisions are killin me
30t6p3b.gif

Good to see Iguodala & Deng making it.

Dirk & Joe Johnson shouldn't be on there though... Josh Smith & Rudy Gay got snubbed.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

That 48 point game got ya'll gassed. Which one of those guards should Monta be there over?
If anything, that was his chance to make a case. And while he did with stats, they lost the game.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom