[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

Pitbull look like an assassin.
v75dar.jpg

Okay, who's the chick in the yellow? Need name, address, blood type, and anything else NT detectives can find out.

Originally Posted by purpleRElGN

where is shuges, big j, and mister MADE IN DADE complaning about KD/WB chucking/being out for themselves? 
grin.gif
You caught me... I've been hiding my anti-Kobe and LA bias for years... YOU CAUGHT ME.
I missed the end of the half, but from what I saw Kobe was taking jumpers to begin the game, and I saw Westbrook attacking and getting dunks.

One is exciting and makes the game entertaining.. and the other I find boring for an All-Star game. As for Durant.. I don't really care.

I don't know how you guys don't know this yet.. but you don't have to take any criticism of Kobe as a personal attack... I like Kobe... 

Pitbull shipped in the Miami @%#*$% it looks like
pimp.gif

And to the guy who said I'm not saying anything about Westbrook and KD

fastbreak dunks are not the same as isolation jumpers.

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

I know Pitbul ain't S&T's typa music (because you guys only listen to Tupac and Biggie), but his performance isn't all that bad. The dude is a good performer. Too much hate in some of your guys' blood. 
laugh.gif
yep, plus he always brings out them girls

DC, the @@!! is this about?

DoubleJ, seriously, what were you thinking. You are my man and all but why did you have to snitch on that man like that? He never did anything to you.

????

Even if Micheal Jackson resurrected from his grave to come perform at halftime you guys would still be unhappy. There is absolutely no one that could of performed that you guys would approve of. Everyone sucks. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Gonna need a gif of that Chris Brown move.
roll.gif
For real man, that was hilarious
laugh.gif

And that set was actually good, much better than Nicki's. I don't f with dude's music, but him, Ne-Yo, and CB

did a good job.

Did that guy really say "you guys are probably still listening to Tupac and Biggie"??? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Couldn't even

come up with something original/different
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom