NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

You're naive beyond belief if you actually think this.

The average young woman (i.e. under 30) has just as many sexual partners as most men.

Dudes lie about their numbers being higher than they really are, women do the opposite. But in REALITY they're damn near the same.

I know the reality of it bro, I'm not naive....however lettuce not act as if the double standard is not real.

Scholar, I was careful choosing who I married, we did have partners prior and in between breaks, should another dude have pics of her in all positions and they somehow get to my eyes, my ego will be hurt, believe that....but would I let it crumble my marriage?...nah chill, we all have sex, dirty sex, did I expect her to be a saint before me?...THAT'S BEING NAIVE.

bros, lets get one thing clear I'm not here trying to save sloots, sloots gon sloot and any man stupid enough to not becareful who they married is as much to blame....jokes on you...that doesn't give other dudes a pass to expose, for what purpose?...I mean how lame is Cam for coming out of left field with that shot, playing Robin to Wayne (batman)

Last edited:
Thankfully she don't eem let me take pics of her or document sexual encounters

No chance I'll run into pictures of her with another man's schlong resting on her forehead :lol:

No chance I'll run into pictures of her with another man's schlong resting on her forehead :lol:

I have freaky pictures of one of my ex's who is married now.

Even if her husband came at me foul I wouldn't go there because she was my girlfriend at one in point time, I loved her.

However if one of these jumpoffs or one night stand's husbands or boyfriends came at me with that B S I'm letting them have it.

None of us really know the nature of Wayne and Adrienne's relationship but it is what it is.

Last edited:
View media item 277378
View media item 277380
View media item 277382
View media item 277401
You really think the Knicks head cheerleader isn't trying to get noticed?

Spike is a diehard tho...been going to MSG since he was a kid. He gets a pass, IMO.

As far as Bosh's wife...I didn't know about her past :smh: Makes things worse. With ALL the women there are on this planet, guys gotta do better than settling for these video models, etc. Dudes need to up their standards rather than looking like a fool at the end of the day.

I know the reality of it bro, I'm not naive....however lettuce not act as if the double standard is not real.

Scholar, I was careful choosing who I married, we did have partners prior and in between breaks, should another dude have pics of her in all positions and they somehow get to my eyes, my ego will be hurt, believe that....but would I let it crumble my marriage?...nah chill, we all have sex, dirty sex, did I expect her to be a saint before me?...THAT'S BEING NAIVE.

bros, lets get one thing clear I'm not here trying to save sloots, sloots gon sloot and any man stupid enough to not becareful who they married is as much to blame....jokes on you...that doesn't give other dudes a pass to expose, for what purpose?...I mean how lame is Cam for coming out of left field with that shot, playing Robin to Wayne (batman)
Bruh, I am sorry but some of things I have done to these women I would not want my worst enemy wifing after that, let alone some naive dude thinking she was an honor student in hs, or whatever other lie dukes is falling for.

Life's full of double standards. We as men are expected to pay for dates, and we expect said women we date/marry to not have as many bodies as Durant has PPG.

Fact is double standards exist for a reason. Just look at how differently something like HPV affects women and men. That alone is a good reason why the sexual partner double standard exist between genders. So yes, if a chick has 20+ bodies in her early 20's I'm judging and I'm not wifing because chances are she got issues...or multiple STD's

FTR I don't have 20 bodies.

No chance I'll run into pictures of her with another man's schlong resting on her forehead
laugh.gif
just cuz she dont let you do it dont mean she didn't ever let da next cat do it.

there was this one hood rat i asked for brains, and she said she dont do that, next month i caught this pelican on facial abuse

getting da 3 man tarter sauce special in da cornea, she was swifty exiled from da heights like simba from da lion king.

i keep pics of ALL da broads i marinated in man meat.

Wayne is a certified lame. One of if not the corniest dude. Bandwagons teams left and right, gets mad cause dudes don't acknowledge him like he's someone special then does the ***** "i ****** your wife" move? He switches from thug and acting hardbody to being a "skater" quicker then the Heat kicked him out. I hope the NBA and every other sport bans his corny ***.

Yomp @ Ninjahood and the resume/record analogy.

If dudes are wifing sluts, they deserve every bit of embarrassment they get. Steezy, you're wilding as usual.

So you're telling me if someone had pics of your wife getting her slobberknocker rocked you would be ok with it because "it's her past?" You would wife up a woman with questionable to flimsy decision making abilities or who jumps at the chance to get dp'd?

Word?

I know you wanna be the NT women's champ, but you're wrong here my dude.
View media item 277451:rofl: :rofl:

the double standard is real bruh...

sex is sex, nothing else to it, if i fall for a woman and we have a great relationship, what happened before me is irrelevant to be honest, specially if this is my wife, having a marriage crumble after getting wind of some dudes having slept with her goes to show what a weak foundation your marriage is based on.....not to mention a bit hypocritical being that 9/10 we as men have slept with probably double the amount of women and we just expect our gf/wives to deal with this as, "thats what guys do"

in before "ksteezy the white knight"

You're naive beyond belief if you actually think this.

The average young woman (i.e. under 30) has just as many sexual partners as most men.

Dudes lie about their numbers being higher than they really are, women do the opposite. But in REALITY they're damn near the same.
Do you have stats on that? Because I'm pretty sure it's not true.

Even from a biological perspective, men are wired to have more sex than women.

But here's the thing, both sexes (obviously) lie about how many sexual partners they really have had.

However, the lifetime average from "studies" are 6 for men about 4.5 for women.

IMO I think obvious between male exaggeration and female denial about partners, the REAL numbers are about equal.

But here's the thing, both sexes (obviously) lie about how many sexual partners they really have had.

However, the lifetime average from "studies" are 6 for men about 4.5 for women.

IMO I think obvious between male exaggeration and female denial about partners, the REAL numbers are about equal.

6 in life?

:lol:

Man come on now.

I'm no ladies man by any stretch of the imagination but 6 in a semester of college wasn't hard to do.

just cuz she dont let you do it dont mean she didn't ever let da next cat do it.

there was this one hood rat i asked for brains, and she said she dont do that, next month i caught this pelican on facial abuse

getting da 3 man tarter sauce special in da cornea, she was swifty exiled from da heights like simba from da lion king.

i keep pics of ALL da broads i marinated in man meat.

GOOOO DAAATTT WAYYYY WITH THAT ISSHHH :lol:

I've been with mines for 13 years fam, there is NO WAY she would hold out on anything with me in bed, let alone let some other random do it and not me :lol:

With that said, your story telling A+ :lol:

Back
Top Bottom