NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

LOL @ JLO being able to 'sing'

...stop it.

Talent aside she has done well for herself. She sings, acts, and has many business ventures. If I've learned one thing in life its that talent doesn't equal success. It's a combination of talent, luck, perseverance, and who you know or who you've slept with.

Last edited:
Somebody posted a meme using a screencapture of the record store scene with Tupac and Raheem (talking about Lil Wayne) in thread.  I don't know what happened to it.  Someone repost it or send it to me.

Talent aside she has done well for herself. She sings, acts, and has many business ventures. If I've learned one thing in life its that talent doesn't equal success. It's a combination of talent, luck, perseverance, and who you know or who you've slept with.

to which i never comented on any of that.

only a fool would question JLO's talent and money making skills off of her talent.

she still cant sing. but people pay her millions to do so.

Perfect time for him to post something like that. We don't know if he is talking about wayne, or MJ for saying Kobe is better, or about Kobe for going hard at the all-star game all of a sudden. Maybe it was addressed to all of them, maybe to none.

to which i never comented on any of that.

only a fool would question JLO's talent and money making skills off of her talent.

she still cant sing. but people pay her millions to do so.

To be fair, a good percentage of pop singers on the radio can't sing either. I think it's unfair to single her out.

I personally think celebs that go to basketball games just do it to be seen with a few exceptions like Spike Lee and Nicholson, etc. Being desperate for attention is a female trait.

Basketball is pretty much the one sport where sitting court side puts you right on the floor with the players. I don't see big celebrity attendance at baseball games or football games the way you see in basketball. All this attention craving...**** just ain't for me.

Last edited:
I personally think celebs that go to basketball games just do it to be seen with a few exceptions like Spike Lee and Nicholson, etc. Being desperate for attention is a female trait.

Basketball is pretty much the one sport where sitting court side pretty much puts you right in the flood with the players. I don't see big celebrity attendance at baseball games or football games the way you see in basketball. All this attention craving...**** just ain't for me.
Very true.  You can say NBA Basketball is the only sport that puts focus on who's at the games as much as who's playing in the games

Basketball is pretty much the one sport where sitting court side pretty much puts you right in the flood with the players. I don't see big celebrity attendance at baseball games or football games the way you see in basketball. All this attention craving...**** just ain't for me.

I see how you can say that. But thats just the "look at me" fools like Birdman, Diddy, and mid grade rappers. Most celebs ARENT courtside( Denzel, Tobey Mcquire, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Ashton Kutcher, CC Sab, Leo DiCaprio,...) I think its a convenient sport to attend, theres always a game and its always indoors. And Im sure the proximity of the action is a draw aswell. Its like goin to a movie to them, or broadway show, with sweat.

Last edited:
I cant stand wayne ***** ***. He knows how to pick his fights

That'a exactly what I'm NOT saying. J.Lo has talent, and she's a J.O (or was). But she didn't get famous by sucking dudes off. She probably met people by doing so, which gave her the opportunities to showcase her talents. Keyword "probably".

This girl , along with KimK have absolutely NO talent. And everybody knows they slept with multiple people to get to where they are. Big difference.
But Kim K and em were rich BEFORE they became jumpoffs so she don't really count either.
laugh.gif
how was she rich, she was living off of bruce jenner...her mom was a jump off, she was a rich kid but she wasn't rich.

Back
Top Bottom