NBA bans shoes that make players jump higher vol. COPPED!

Am I tripping or does NTer BP work for that company. Maybe he designed them
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

I though BP just did the colorways?

I think he does both. If I remember correctly, he posted a few prototypes I little while ago

Originally Posted by PMatic

I though BP just did the colorways?

I think he does both. If I remember correctly, he posted a few prototypes I little while ago

Yeah, BP does colorways.

Here's another article.

Part 1: http://counterkicks.com/2010/03/26/...thletic-propulsion-labs-founders-part-1-of-2/

Part 2: http://counterkicks.com/2010/04/08/...thletic-propulsion-labs-founders-part-2-of-2/

So, the colors we’ve always used since the beginning were White/Black/Green and Black/White/Green and things of that nature so we wanted our first two shoes to be that color. And we now have Cody Harris who’s the head of our graphic design and he’s a wizard when it comes to coming up with colors of shoes. He’s been working on a lot of stuff with us and we’ve been shooting ideas back and forth with him. We’re not sure exactly which colors we’re going to release in the future but we do have a lot of great ones. We have this White/Black/Red and Black/White/Red shoe that is crazy with the materials we used for that one and the way it shows up on the shoe, it looks great. Maybe one day, an all APL green shoe as a super exclusive or something like that. We have a lot of options because we have Cody on staff now.

Yeah, BP does colorways.

Here's another article.

Part 1: http://counterkicks.com/2010/03/26/...thletic-propulsion-labs-founders-part-1-of-2/

Part 2: http://counterkicks.com/2010/04/08/...thletic-propulsion-labs-founders-part-2-of-2/

So, the colors we’ve always used since the beginning were White/Black/Green and Black/White/Green and things of that nature so we wanted our first two shoes to be that color. And we now have Cody Harris who’s the head of our graphic design and he’s a wizard when it comes to coming up with colors of shoes. He’s been working on a lot of stuff with us and we’ve been shooting ideas back and forth with him. We’re not sure exactly which colors we’re going to release in the future but we do have a lot of great ones. We have this White/Black/Red and Black/White/Red shoe that is crazy with the materials we used for that one and the way it shows up on the shoe, it looks great. Maybe one day, an all APL green shoe as a super exclusive or something like that. We have a lot of options because we have Cody on staff now.

Damn........

Those are ill tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
id cop but them %%%!* run for like 300 dollars (i think)

and word... Cody (BP) does work for em
nerd.gif

Damn........

Those are ill tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
id cop but them %%%!* run for like 300 dollars (i think)

and word... Cody (BP) does work for em
nerd.gif

What's up guys?!? Busy day if you couldn't tell, I'll try to lurk here as much as possible.  Also check the APL thread in the Other Brands section for more pics and info....

What's up guys?!? Busy day if you couldn't tell, I'll try to lurk here as much as possible.  Also check the APL thread in the Other Brands section for more pics and info....

Originally Posted by BP the owner

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Marketing ploy designed to help sell shoes. They knew it wouldn't be approved by the NBA. No one is purchasing a $300 basketball sneaker.

you are on a site where people buy shoes for 300 bucks every day

Marketing ploy designed to help sell shoes. They knew it wouldn't be approved by the NBA. No one is purchasing a $300 basketball sneaker.

Originally Posted by DubA169

That they never plan on wearing too..

Originally Posted by DubA169

That they never plan on wearing too..

Back
Top Bottom