NBA Debate: Chris Broussard and Ric Bucher (Vol. Should Orlando Magic Trade For Arenas?)

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The guy Orlando should be trying to get is Carmelo Anthony.
THIS %#%% HERE!!!!!

Lewis+vince for Melo......what would the money look like?
And why the *!+* would the Nuggets want VC and Rashard in return? They'd be better off letting Melo walk...

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

The guy Orlando should be trying to get is Carmelo Anthony.
THIS %#%% HERE!!!!!

Lewis+vince for Melo......what would the money look like?
And why the *!+* would the Nuggets want VC and Rashard in return? They'd be better off letting Melo walk...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

What are ya'll talking about?!?! Gilbert isn't out of his prime.

He just needs to be 100% healthy + have his damn mind straight. Homie is a pinhead, who thinks the world revolves around him.

NT fam, ya'll sadly mistaken if you think Gilbert cannot still drop 26+ a game, night in & night out....
This!

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

What are ya'll talking about?!?! Gilbert isn't out of his prime.

He just needs to be 100% healthy + have his damn mind straight. Homie is a pinhead, who thinks the world revolves around him.

NT fam, ya'll sadly mistaken if you think Gilbert cannot still drop 26+ a game, night in & night out....
This!

A lot of folks are forgetting that before the whole gun incident went down, Gil was putting up good #'s for the Wizards last year. Dude can still play. Trading bad contracts is nothing new in the NBA. He's going to be moved before Feb. Orlando is the perfect team for him and he would give them another asset on the perimeter. And unlike JJ and the rest of the boobs they got in their backcourt, Gil can still create his own shot (no pun). Gil to Orlando has been rumored ever since Abe Pollin died. He's no longer the face of the team or city, and DC and Gil need a divorce. It would be better for both parties. I was reading an article by David Aldridge the other day and he suggested that the Wizards do to Gil what the Pacers did to the Tin man...and that is just tell him to stay home. I dunno how much I agree with that because Gil needs to showcase himself to prove to other teams that 1) he's healthy and 2) he can still get buckets. Even after all the surgeries and BS that surrounds him, he's still a capable 22ppg scorer with ridiculous range. I hope this plays out the way that everyone wants and he's gone by the deadline. I can see a few teams like the Magic, Knicks, and Mavericks inquire about his services if it comes down to adding a player who may push them over the hump (maybe not the knicks) in the hopes of making a DEEP playoff run. He'd be a good asset to have when the 2nd season rolls around.

A lot of folks are forgetting that before the whole gun incident went down, Gil was putting up good #'s for the Wizards last year. Dude can still play. Trading bad contracts is nothing new in the NBA. He's going to be moved before Feb. Orlando is the perfect team for him and he would give them another asset on the perimeter. And unlike JJ and the rest of the boobs they got in their backcourt, Gil can still create his own shot (no pun). Gil to Orlando has been rumored ever since Abe Pollin died. He's no longer the face of the team or city, and DC and Gil need a divorce. It would be better for both parties. I was reading an article by David Aldridge the other day and he suggested that the Wizards do to Gil what the Pacers did to the Tin man...and that is just tell him to stay home. I dunno how much I agree with that because Gil needs to showcase himself to prove to other teams that 1) he's healthy and 2) he can still get buckets. Even after all the surgeries and BS that surrounds him, he's still a capable 22ppg scorer with ridiculous range. I hope this plays out the way that everyone wants and he's gone by the deadline. I can see a few teams like the Magic, Knicks, and Mavericks inquire about his services if it comes down to adding a player who may push them over the hump (maybe not the knicks) in the hopes of making a DEEP playoff run. He'd be a good asset to have when the 2nd season rolls around.

If I'm the Mavericks, I'm all over him... But the Wiz would have to agree to take Terry and/or Shawn Marion.

If I'm the Mavericks, I'm all over him... But the Wiz would have to agree to take Terry and/or Shawn Marion.

This would be great for Magic, Would they keep Jameer and put Gil at the 2?

Sorry i didnt read much.

Gil on a contender with a great center and being competitive would help him.

This would be great for Magic, Would they keep Jameer and put Gil at the 2?

Sorry i didnt read much.

Gil on a contender with a great center and being competitive would help him.

As a Wizards fan I don't think the deal will help us. As a Magic fan I like the deal a lot. Arenas would push the Magic back to the finals if he plays like his old self.

As a Wizards fan I don't think the deal will help us. As a Magic fan I like the deal a lot. Arenas would push the Magic back to the finals if he plays like his old self.

Back
Top Bottom