NBA Draft Thread 2011

#1 and #4 
eek.gif
eek.gif
. They can turn their franchise around in 1 day

Can somebody school me on this year's draft? I thought it was a pretty weak draft. Outside of Kemba Walker and Kyrie Irving, there's not much out there no?

Can somebody school me on this year's draft? I thought it was a pretty weak draft. Outside of Kemba Walker and Kyrie Irving, there's not much out there no?

Wait a second...The Clips traded Baron Davis AND Kyrie Irving for Mo Williams...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The Cavs getting the #1 pick is bad, since the pressure on Kyrie/DWill will be so emonormous and unfair that they won't COME CLOSE to living up to it. I feel sad for whomever the # 1 pick is.

1 and 4.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Feels like 2003...not quite but we needed it....hopefully my initial estimate of it taking us 10 years to rebuild is wrong

1 and 4.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Feels like 2003...not quite but we needed it....hopefully my initial estimate of it taking us 10 years to rebuild is wrong

The Cavs getting the #1 pick is bad, since the pressure on Kyrie/DWill will be so emonormous and unfair that they won't COME CLOSE to living up to it. I feel sad for whomever the # 1 pick is.

Wait a second...The Clips traded Baron Davis AND Kyrie Irving for Mo Williams...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back