NBA Draft Thread 2011

Originally Posted by Durden7

Are Cavs fans really that excited?

They got 2 of the top 4 picks in one of the weakest drafts in recent history.

Irving and Kemba will turn the franchise around?  
roll.gif

Do people really think the cavs will take Irving and Kemba? like really?

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Are dudes in here really claiming having the #1 and #4 picks in the draft gonna turn Cleveland's team around?

george-bush-laughing.jpg

Just goes to show who actually watches college ball AND the NBA.  !#+*$*@ ridiculous.
Stern gave Cleveland a band-aid to stop the bleeding on an amputated arm.  But no....NBA Finals or bust for the Cavs!!!  Speaking of which, is that cabbage, OC gonna make a reappearance? 

*Someone school me....with the pending lockout in the NBA, will teams be allowed to make trades on draft night, or will it be like what happened in the NFL? 

Are dudes in here really claiming having the #1 and #4 picks in the draft gonna turn Cleveland's team around?

george-bush-laughing.jpg

Just goes to show who actually watches college ball AND the NBA.  !#+*$*@ ridiculous.
Stern gave Cleveland a band-aid to stop the bleeding on an amputated arm.  But no....NBA Finals or bust for the Cavs!!!  Speaking of which, is that cabbage, OC gonna make a reappearance? 

*Someone school me....with the pending lockout in the NBA, will teams be allowed to make trades on draft night, or will it be like what happened in the NFL? 

george-bush-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

george-bush-laughing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom