[NBA DUNKS THREAD] '11-'12 --[Blake-Perk p.14][G.Green p.26]

Originally Posted by you big dummy

BLAKE-GRIFFIN-DOMINATION.gif

scaled.php

No way my man Perk vert is any more than 6-7 inches, this dude BARELY got off the floor to challenge Blake Griffin at the rim.. what was he thinking?!
laugh.gif

Edit-- and enough from you dudes who are saying it wasn't a dunk... if we are going to get technical about it, Blakes hand clearly grabbed the rim for a split second. Whereas the one on Mozgov he clearly didn't.

just saw it for first time 5 minutes ago, I'm still amazed, that was incredible. 

Since when did we get technical on dunks?

Back when Dwight threw down his Superman dunk in the contest, NT got all up in arms about how he didn't touch the rim. Blake touches rim on this dunk and the same knuckleheads (I'm guessing) are saying it's not a dunk. What has to happen for it to be a dunk? Full hanging on rim, with his crotch in some dude's face?

Dude threw it DOWN on a big man. What more do you want?

HOLY FFJFFDJDHDHSHSHSGSSGSGSGSGGSSGSHSHSH %*##!

Blake Griffin is just so disrespectful!!!!!!! IM SITTING HERE WATCHING THE HIGHLIGHTS AND WAS LIKE 0_0 "Did he just do that?!?"

His best dunk of his career imo.

You guys think Kendrick Perkins can predict the future? He must have known this was going to happen since he was a little kid, that is my only explanation as to why he never smiles.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Now that my friends.....THAT IS DUNK OF THE YEAR! 
And 
30t6p3b.gif
 @ Durant shook to contest that Blake dunk. Lost some respect for dude for that.
Dunk was eehh

sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

After LeBron's dunk over John Lucas I said that that dunk was the best we would see all season, I appear to be wrong already
laugh.gif

Both dunks are filthy. Bron's still has my jaw dropped though... Dudes feet were nearly above another mans shoulders.

Blake stays throwing fastballs down the throat of the goal though.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

How was that even a dunk? 
laugh.gif
 Mog got 1 finger on the rim. That throw in lay-up is competing with Keon Clark over Shawn Bradley for best of all time. 

Back
Top Bottom