NBA Fans: What's your favorite pass of all time?

I literally jumped out of my seat while watching this game

This one is a very close second, Zeke off the bounce from half court on the money
pimp.gif

Magic to Rambis, with Magic taking a seat on the hardwood and sending a perfect bounce pass between the defenders legs, right to Rambis

Isiah Thomas had a SICK pass to Jordan in an All Star game that always sticks out in my mind, because Thomas saw Jordand passed it to Jordan... perfectly... inlike a milisecond. I don't know if someone got the defensive rebound and gave it to Zeke, or if he got the defensive rebound himself. But one way or theother, he was in the paint with the ball and Jordan had already bolted to the East's basket, and Zeke hit him perfectly with the cross-court bounce pass.

as boneheaded and inconsistent as he has been his whole career....

Odom to Miles is a sweet alley oop play..

never heard Ralph so pumped before....

Ska I knew you'd pop up in any post that has to do with a pass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My favorite Magic pass is that one where he's pushing the fast break and about half court he starts looking at Scott and then ends up dishing to Coop forthe no-look jam

Classic.

Couldn't find that Zeke pass to MJ, but here's another classic connection between those two (you know there weren't many
roll.gif
)

Originally Posted by dyyhard

as boneheaded and inconsistent as he has been his whole career....

Odom to Miles is a sweet alley oop play..

never heard Ralph so pumped before....

�the odom-miles play FTW!
pimp.gif

In a game i did that almost that exact same bounce pass to alley-oop as Zeke in that vid posted. Over a guy and everything, except it was a alley-oop lay-upinstead of a dunk.

Here are some that i like

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif

blackmagnus514 wrote:
one of my favs is the Penny spin move/pass on the baseline.

That was a pretty play
eek.gif

Look at one of these two mixes. You can either view the tinypic one right now (but you can't see the seconds, but you can see a progress baras the clip plays), or you can download the rapidshare one.

tinypic file: Penny.mix_Ultimate.Penny_Fabolous_Breathe_by.Guy.A.Green.Jr

rapidshare file: Penny.mix_Ultimate.Penny_Fabolous_Breathe_by.Guy.A.Green.Jr

Go to :32 seconds into the mix

Is that the one you're talking about?

^does that really take away from the fact that it was a sick pass?

for some reason I've always loved this alley from Kidd to Martin. Left handed in transition is just insane.

2:10 mark

Back
Top Bottom