** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

--Brandon Jennings goin for 55 and not scoring in the 1st Q is crazy!!
Kind of like when a guy named Kobe scored 62 and didn't play in the 4th qtr lol

Jennings is looking great!!!

Vince I know your a Kobe guy...but that is impressive out of a rookie. I'm not sure if the 1st/4th qtr 0 for either of them, makes either better. If thatmakes sense.

(i live in milwaukee...lol)

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Anyone see this from the lakers game? Ron being Ron
nerd.gif
Artest is a G
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

--Brandon Jennings goin for 55 and not scoring in the 1st Q is crazy!!
Kind of like when a guy named Kobe scored 62 and didn't play in the 4th qtr lol

Jennings is looking great!!!

Vince I know your a Kobe guy...but that is impressive out of a rookie. I'm not sure if the 1st/4th qtr 0 for either of them, makes either better. If that makes sense.

(i live in milwaukee...lol)

Yeah bro...
Butttt
I wasn't knockin Jennings at all, dude is a monster! My fav rookie this year!
The dude doesn't look 6'1, more like 5'10-11
That was such an impressive scoring feat, and I brought Kobe up, because he deserved to be in the same breath as kobe
in this instance
pimp.gif

Jennings for ROY

And I missed when Artest threw the shoe! lol
That was G, and at the same time... nah... That was alright by me lol.
Very funny lol.

^Wow, Young Money and Kobe in the same sentence...thats big time.

I'm glad to have him in Milwaukee for a few seasons...

All Ron did was make Nike get a few seconds of glory in a televised game. Free promotion. Nice job Ron!

With the amount of money these guys make, I don't understand why every Nike player isn't making ID's for himself. What is $140 to them? Nothing.

Originally Posted by ridikulas

With the amount of money these guys make, I don't understand why every Nike player isn't making ID's for himself. What is $140 to them? Nothing.
Not all NBA players are sneakerheads or are into the trend. As a matter of fact only a few NBA dudes actually have any knowledge about shoes.

It's easier to receive 5 new pairs of team-colored shoes from the team's equipment manager, rather than to spend an hour on nike IDwondering "hmm what color should I pick for the swoosh?"

2qtbc0n.jpg

Ayoooooo! Dirk getting Karamo'd?

23mm15.jpg

55 pts then a 29/9/8 performance? Word is you won't see his kicks till a year from now. UA screwed up big time.....

23iw5eb.jpg

Dude put a clinic on last night. I can't believe the Hawks right now....

Originally Posted by dimsum1

It's easier to receive 5 new pairs of team-colored shoes from the team's equipment manager, rather than to spend an hour on nike ID wondering "hmm what color should I pick for the swoosh?"

I'm not really buying that. Every time I go on twitter, all I see is how bored these guys are when they're not playing or practicing. They have morethan enough time to design some nice kicks. I know it's not everyone's thing, but still, I'd be on that thing like every day if I were in the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom