** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

very interested i the alpha Is performance...

full length zoom
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

rondo's cradle rock outsole
pimp.gif

who else caught that? lol

WHen KG picked him up like a child?
laugh.gif

This has been an awful game in regards to offense.

haha yeah.
i'm liking the halftime switch to the red cradle rocks
pimp.gif

Merry Christmas everybody!
Alpha 1's looking good, i could not find any clear pics of rayray's but here are some contribution

dwades alpha 1's

jeffries

gallinari's kicks

the nba logo and snowflake logo are switched on their jerseys?...not sure if anyone knows the answer to this without knowing what kind of shoe deal j.r. smithand kenyon martin have but they both wear nikes as far as i know and i think they are wearing the white red 12 and rising sun 12 tonight. Does this affecttheir shoe deal with nike? If they buy certain non nike basketball shoes can they wear them want and nike can't do anything about it? Because jordan brandand nike go hand in hand do they just overlook it if it is only on certain special occasions? I can't imagine nike can be happy with all the specialcolorways they put out for today that two guys decided to wear recent jordan releases...any information is appreciated

I looked through the pics... and there is more than 1 pic of him wearing a jersey with 2 NBA logos.. lol. Did he switch at halftime?

I've BEEN asking this for years now and NOBODY has ever answered my question.

WHERE do you guys find all these pics to post. What website.

I'd gladly post pics every now and then but just don't know where to get the pics from.

Back
Top Bottom