** NBA Feet - '09-'10 **

Originally Posted by richyung412

Originally Posted by DSteezy

e802d3232144768ec82cc92b17a4f5b3-getty-90042982fm045_bucks_magic.jpg

nerd.gif
Something doesn't look right at allll...
WHY???
And who still has braids????? %%% is wrong wit him
Remember that Jennings kind of walks to the beat of his own drummer. I recall in Slam magazine that he had a high-top fade or a gumby.

Rip is wearing the Jordan Ol' School III. It's a PE version for him if I'm not mistaken.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

nerd.gif
WHY???
Remember that Jennings kind of walks to the beat of his own drummer. I recall in Slam magazine that he had a high-top fade or a gumby.

Yesss
pimp.gif
BJ needs to bring that back. The dread phase and this braid stuffisn't poppin

Originally Posted by swooshdude

nerd.gif
WHY???

Yesss
pimp.gif
BJ needs to bring that back. The dread phase and this braid stuff isn't poppin

He said he will bring it back for the rookie/soph game.
Originally Posted by palanilopez12

what are the shoes that durant and collison have in...where the lateral and medial side are different colors

those are the KD1. OKC edition.

I never thought I'd say this, but...I think I miss the old 50% rule. Some dudes got a bit trigger happy (*AHEM* Ariza). I like the bright sneakers whenthey only get broken out once in a while, like on all star weekend or a holiday, but this is just overkill.

Hope that recession laden 2009 year is all in the dumps and 2010 is better for NT community....cuz certainly '09 sucked in more way than one!

For sure with all the stuff for the last few days, as expected NBA Feet would be up and runnin as usual
pimp.gif
...Big up to Blazers21NTNP as usual for holding it down and everyone else who normallycontributes and also newcomers etc...Alongside myself, and everyone else who chimes in, this thread is definitely a popular destination for NT members andthose "lurking"!

Off the top of my head from what I saw pages back....
-Those Alpha 1s were a pleasant surprise (to me anyway) for the xmas game...and I guess makes sense, with the 25th Anniversary of JB and it being Dec.25th...going back to "where it all started" was definitely fitting....but as we all say, the supposedly hurting feet
sick.gif
-Those Suns cw's were refreshing...seeing J-Rich in GR's is almost an eyesore
-Sheed's AF1's and Rondo's Cradle Rocks to me took the whole damn fruit cake!!!!
-KG and Barbosa PE's, I must say were nice!!!
-Those White/Red LBJ7's are a must have!!! Although I'm broke after those Spacejams and white/red 12's, I will be hunting those down...
-I dont mind being in the minority who likes the CP3.III...I didn't like it at first...but it has grown on me
-ummm, what else....Big respect to all the contributors once again....and yea posting those pics does take up a helluvalotta time...praise Jah I'm in theUK with the time diff
laugh.gif

-will be back into the whole vibe maybe from 2morrow or Monday onwards...until then and even when I'm back, dudes continue on!!!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

I never thought I'd say this, but...I think I miss the old 50% rule. Some dudes got a bit trigger happy (*AHEM* Ariza). I like the bright sneakers when they only get broken out once in a while, like on all star weekend or a holiday, but this is just overkill.
Dude I've said that a few times throughout this year's NBA Feet edition and I agree with you 100%!!!...It's just too chaotic! I saw afew pages back JR Smith in white/red 12's and I'm like "what for!!!???"....I understand the marketing reasoning with Stern allowing it etcetc, but for once I think I rather the "discipline" that existed before....

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Caption: Why didn't I sign with Nike??
088f580e64836d93163b41a10961f6dc-getty-90042998ng037_76ers_clips.jpg
Bossman, I've wondered the same thing, well at least from the Answer 5's!!!

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

54b813b74110a5957196432764c6cb8f-getty-90043002eg001_kings_lkrs.jpg
^^^^ Is that Mario Ellie on the King's bench?? - The one holding the Spalding portfolio.

I'm pretty sure Westphal should have wanted to have Super Mario on the bench in that seventh game of 95's WCSF!!

Originally Posted by bundy9

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

I never thought I'd say this, but...I think I miss the old 50% rule. Some dudes got a bit trigger happy (*AHEM* Ariza). I like the bright sneakers when they only get broken out once in a while, like on all star weekend or a holiday, but this is just overkill.
Dude I've said that a few times throughout this year's NBA Feet edition and I agree with you 100%!!!...It's just too chaotic! I saw a few pages back JR Smith in white/red 12's and I'm like "what for!!!???"....I understand the marketing reasoning with Stern allowing it etc etc, but for once I think I rather the "discipline" that existed before....
Exactly, glad to know I'm not the only one! I feel like subtlety has gone the way of the dodo, and (in my opinion) that's not necessarilya good thing.

Lebron wore the Chinas again tonight:
a05fc17503e2ec7fe773167.jpg

Back
Top Bottom