NBA FEET 17-18

94744f57-b218-4911-9007-058390f59d2b-jpeg.1997199

I assume they are doing away with the IDs because they weren't selling well?? And maybe they think they can sell out Lebron PE's since they can be hyped up.

Dont get this at all. Not sure what hes done to get $35 mill over 4 years

really? i can see the logic for both parties, lavine wasn't likely to get shine on nike's roster and for adi lavine is a 2 dunk champ that was rising before injury and still young, if he blows up in these next few years they get him at a something of discount; it is a risk but if it pays off it turns into a great move (depending on how much one believes athletes still matter)

I don’t see him being the future face of the brand either.

i get that but i meeeeean wouldn't you have said the same about james harden before he put number up in houston? or steph curry?

I dunno if ua was publicly saying steph would be the future of the brand, he was just a good young player back then. With harden, he was already a really good player but adidas didn’t claim for him to be the face of the brand either but did pay him ridiculous money.

Good for Zac.

He could blow up and be important for Adidas in the future. Nike wouldn't have offered that money.

Adidas looking good with Harden, Dame, Wiggins, Rose, Zac, Unicorn, Embiid...

Back
Top Bottom