NBA Feet: 2011-2012

Originally Posted by DAR228

Really Lil Wayne???

what the hell is he doing with the white chick ski lounge boots? 
roll.gif
he might as well be wearing ugs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tonjappr

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Blake Griffin has amazing bounce. I seriously wonder if he has more hang time than MJ.
He does.  He jumps higher than MJ did and hangtime is directly correlated to how high you jump.  There is literally nothing else to hangtime.  The player whose hangtime you should be comparing Blake's to is VC back in the day.
   You're correct. VC used to get up and stay up back in the day, like when he jumped over dude in the olympics. Insane ups !

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by DAR228

Really Lil Wayne???

what the hell is he doing with the white chick ski lounge boots? 
roll.gif
he might as well be wearing ugs 
laugh.gif

his stylist picked those out for him, they're unisex. They were bought at Opening Ceremony in LA. Stylist should get fired asap lol

I watched all the heat games this year and once Chalmers started playing in Jordan retros he game has been on the decline.
ohwell.gif

Lebron should just not wear that colorway anymore.  Like Kobe's christmases and last year's Chaos Jokers, Lebron has a losing streak in those black/red 9s.

The Under Armours that DeAndre Jordan has been wearing (the black/white pair he's wearing in the pic above) feel AWESOME trying them on in stores. I haven't tried out an Under Armour shoe on the court yet but those feel like they would be really, really good for basketball. Under Armour Micro G Funk is what they're called.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

The Under Armours that DeAndre Jordan has been wearing (the black/white pair he's wearing in the pic above) feel AWESOME trying them on in stores. I haven't tried out an Under Armour shoe on the court yet but those feel like they would be really, really good for basketball. Under Armour Micro G Funk is what they're called.
Is the all red pair like his released to the public? I really want those. What's the MSRP on them?

I haven't seen an all red pair, but just search google for Under Armour Micro G Funk. There's a few pretty nice colors available on Under Armour's site.

okclac-120130-15.jpg

what shoe is Mo wearin here? its a couple of yrs back these were out, is it a lebron shoe?

From today's C's - Grizz game. Rondo in what looks like Hyperdunk lows? He's been switching it up this season.
scaled.php

Great pic.

scaled.php

Back
Top Bottom