NBA Feet: 2011-2012

136215480netsbucksgd437.jpg

2lvzpqd.jpg

Originally Posted by RipC

Has Gerald Green wore the same pair of XIs the whole season? The mesh and sole are looking yellow as hell.

Also, them Taxi Elite 9s and Cement IVs in the background
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

green2.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

can i get an ID on the orange shoes grant hill was playing in against the rockets before he got hurt?

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Armen594

can i get an ID on the orange shoes grant hill was playing in against the rockets before he got hurt?

these?

5ec2dfc6261028c1dfebf93e4cbae20e-getty-140964008.jpg
much respect for both players, who've had their share of injuries.. and still go strong..since '94

Need to find some pictures, but Steve Nash was rocking a new pair of kicks for what could've been his last home game as a member of the Suns..  Had some nice pop to them, but not quite as orange as Grant's Hyperdunk's or the Kobe ID's that Childress has been wearing..  will hate to see Nash leave the Suns, but would understand if he did..  

Originally Posted by shoes604

Sorry if I am late to this, but is Nash still with Nike or did he sign with an Asian company?
Nash signed an endorsement deal with a Chinese company called Luyou back 10/11..  it is for China, part of the deal still allows him to wear Nike shoes during the game, which Nike still provided for him.. he wore hyperfuse low's pretty much all year, but had some nice new shoes on for the home final.. I haven't found any pics yet, but will post them when I do.. 

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

these?

much respect for both players, who've had their share of injuries.. and still go strong..since '94

saw them in person...  
pimp.gif
 they really stand out

Any guesses to what drugs Lil Wayne is on in that picture? Since it's in Miami I'm gonna say he was coked the hell up.

anybody see what jason petrie had to say about the drose injury..hes getting grilled from fans and media outlets

Stat still rockin his all star shoes..... are these gonna drop?

Im liking the KD playoff colorway, nice & clean.

I wonder how D.Rose will kit his legs out when hes back from knee surgery... he was fairly well protected with all that leg gear he had on.

these?

saw them in person...  
pimp.gif
 they really stand out

They really do stand out and the orange matches the uniforms pretty good..  childress kobe id's stick out way more since they are a louder color orange, but don't match up with the uniform as nicely..  telfair had some nice adidas pe's this year..  redd also had some clean all white kicks, but not really sure what they were.. 

Originally Posted by KA0TIK1

saw them in person...  
pimp.gif
 they really stand out

They really do stand out and the orange matches the uniforms pretty good..  childress kobe id's stick out way more since they are a louder color orange, but don't match up with the uniform as nicely..  telfair had some nice adidas pe's this year..  redd also had some clean all white kicks, but not really sure what they were.. 
Redd was wearing 2K4 ID's towards the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom