** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

Nike please feel free to release any of those Rudy Gay PE's to the public :D

Derrick Williams wore galaxy zoom rookies on Wednesday looked :smokin on the court.

Last edited:
Nobody here really paid any attention to Derrick Williams all last year, nor what he was wearing and now all of a sudden he starts wearing Nike, now he gains attention.

Pathetic.

Nobody here really paid any attention to Derrick Williams all last year, nor what he was wearing and now all of a sudden he starts wearing Nike, now he gains attention.

Pathetic.
Didn't he sign a multi-year deal with Under Armour?

Didn't he sign a multi-year deal with Under Armour?
Yeah but they parted ways this season. 

There was some coverage of what he wore last year but I he's wearing shoes that you don't often see on court which is kinda surprising like the China LeBron 9s and Galaxy Rookies

At the same time, not many people have cared about the PEs that UA has been pushing out. I personally loved his dunk contest PEs.

Pathetic.

He didn't do a damn thing last year besides take some of Mike Beasley's PT. Now he is the third PF off the bench that is below .500. Why should people take notice of this dude?

Homeboy will be traded before the deadline

Check out today's edition of 'Is it The Shoes?' on insidethesneakerbox.com as it is an all Miami Heat edition.

Here is the link: http://insidethesneakerbox.com/?p=21803

In addition to that here are a few random images that I post on Instagram and Twitter daily.

David Lee | Nike Zoom Hyperdunk 2011 PE | 11/29/12

Dwyane Wade | Li-Ning Way of Wade PE | 11/29/12

Eric Maynor | Nike Lunar Hypergamer Low PE | 11/28/12

Jarrett Jack | Nike Zoom KD IV "Scoring Title" | 11/29/12

Michael Beasley | Jordan Spiz'ike iD | 11/28/12

Last edited:
Follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram at IamJeffreyJason for in-game updates like the ones you see me post in here everyday.

Back
Top Bottom