** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

I've noticed this too. Players have been wearing tights for a couple of years now. The 3/4 calf tights not the full length one.

Anybody got pics of what Derrick Williams have worn lately? Looks like it's been 3 games wearing Adidas i think.

Last edited:
Mike Fratello discussed it on a recent broadcast.

Deron wore them to practice and said they were his favorite type of shoe to play in growing up. (I am sure Mike does not know the shoe's history) Reggie Evans got on him for wearing those and told him his old A** can't play in them in any type basketball game let alone a NBA game and he has been on and off since.

You're talking about the flight 89?

Those Crazy Lights?

Yup. I first saw him wear a pair in training camp then it was Jordan and Nikes after. Wonder why he would start wearing Adidas unless its in his contract like Kobe where he has to wear a different shoe. Beasley did the same, Nike and Jordan then wore the kg bounce and crazy 8 for a month.

I think those 3's are so sick for Russel.. I would never wear them if they were to release but i think they look awesome with the uniforms

I think those 3's are so sick for Russel.. I would never wear them if they were to release but i think they look awesome with the uniforms

thats the thing about the PE's some of them are so tight, but only conditionally. those Westbrook 3's are dope, but nothing i'd ever think about grabbing...i just prefer og colorways, with a few random exceptions. Ray Allens PE XI's still my favorite.

I've noticed this too. Players have been wearing tights for a couple of years now. The 3/4 calf tights not the full length one.

I think I remember hearing that the full length tights are against NBA uniform regulations so players wear the 3/4 instead.

Those Crazy Lights?
Yup. I first saw him wear a pair in training camp then it was Jordan and Nikes after. Wonder why he would start wearing Adidas unless its in his contract like Kobe where he has to wear a different shoe. Beasley did the same, Nike and Jordan then wore the kg bounce and crazy 8 for a month.
He can wear what he wants now. He and Under Armour parted ways earlier this season.

dmc

Back
Top Bottom