** NBA Feet 2012-13' **

so sad, tayshaun is gonna wear shox from 5 years ago for the rest of his career... shox for life

Is he the only guy left in the league who still wears Shox?? I can only think of Brad Miller and Ak-47 still wearing Shox although I know AK wears adidas now and well Brad Miller just sits on the bench now.

Tayshaun isn't the only Piston still wearing Shox

I haven't been able to confirm it, but I think I read a tweet or something the other day that said that DeMar DeRozan was with Jordan now :nerd:

Is he the only guy left in the league who still wears Shox?? I can only think of Brad Miller and Ak-47 still wearing Shox although I know AK wears adidas now and well Brad Miller just sits on the bench now.
Jason Maxiel (sp) does too.

Edit: YBD you beat me too it.

Last edited:
In some pics that ybd, posted i recall seeing someone wear the bb4's in the black neon colorway. so that "could" be a third person. But he probably does not wear them consistenly like Maxiell and Prince though....

Edit - it was Gortat pictured on page 5.

Last edited:
Yo I'm all for Derozan wearing J's and what not, but dude, lace em up at least haha! I understand it's the pre-season and all that but those 11 lows look like they are probably a size snug so they didn't fall off, cause them laces aren't keep the shoes on lol, that's for damn sure.

I haven't been able to confirm it, but I think I read a tweet or something the other day that said that DeMar DeRozan was with Jordan now
nerd.gif
I don't think Derozan is with JB. He scooped up all his Jordans from RIF in LA and told the guys he'd be wearing all of them during the season.

I haven't been able to confirm it, but I think I read a tweet or something the other day that said that DeMar DeRozan was with Jordan now :nerd:

I don't think Derozan is with JB. He scooped up all his Jordans from RIF in LA and told the guys he'd be wearing all of them during the season.

Wonder why he suddenly switched to JB, he's been rocking Kobes his entire career

Lebron looked to have put on more muscle

Bulls jerseys are the cleanest in ALL of sports.

damn didnt even notice DD wearing all those Jordans. looks clean with the raptors jerseys.

Haha ok two guys in the whole league wear Shox and yeah BM is retired so my bad! LOL

I feel sorry for Ray having to finish out his career in fugly *** Js like those...
You guys realize that not all basketball players are trying to just look good right? Those are great performing shoes. 

It's funny how a lot of you really think that NBA players are sneakerheads. They wear what's free and performs best. 

You guys realize that not all basketball players are trying to just look good right? Those are great performing shoes. 

It's funny how a lot of you really think that NBA players are sneakerheads. They wear what's free and performs best. 
^

Now that's whats up; great point. Some of them are shoe heads but then again, a lot aren't and are just happy with the free product their particular company gives them.

^
Now that's whats up; great point. Some of them are shoe heads but then again, a lot aren't and are just happy with the free product their particular company gives them.
Ray even stated in an interview that the Jumpman TGIM was probably the most comfortable shoe he's ever hooped in. Which explains why he wore it for such a long time. Ray seems like the type of guy to just hoop in whatever is comfortable to him. Probably doesn't hate those 2012 unless its something JB is pushing him to wear for the beginning of the season.

Ray even stated in an interview that the Jumpman TGIM was probably the most comfortable shoe he's ever hooped in. Which explains why he wore it for such a long time. Ray seems like the type of guy to just hoop in whatever is comfortable to him. Probably doesn't hate those 2012 unless its something JB is pushing him to wear for the beginning of the season.

Yes sir, I remember that as well. Sole Collector did a good article on that stating is the aura of the Jordan Game shoe since so many of the guys don't even wear it anymore, just retroes or team shoes and mentioned Ray specifically as him wearing that shoe in the Finals.

In some pics that ybd, posted i recall seeing someone wear the bb4's in the black neon colorway. so that "could" be a third person. But he probably does not wear them consistenly like Maxiell and Prince though....
Edit - it was Gortat pictured on page 5.

i've always like the bb4 and the black/neons are sick... it's just a shame that nike hasnt done more with the shox line.. they could've added foamposite material, forefoot air units, flywire, all kinds of things that make lebrons and kobes top of the nike line..

^

as a pro athlete you should be a sneakerhead.. it's your job to have the best shoes out there.. it is beneficial to your health and not be satisfied with some generic type sneaker. your career and health are on the line.. it all depends on what is best for your feet and how it helps.

Back
Top Bottom