~ NBA Feet ~ Team USA Summer ** Update - Page 14 **

fullj.getty-76202794nb029_fiba.jpg

^ Did he make this one? or it ended up as an assist?

^ Why isn't 'turnover' a possibility?
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS, SZ. 11/11.5! (YES, this is current! NO, I dont have them! Get at me!)​
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Those AF 25 lows look good, not sure why they wouldn't release them.

For as sweet of a stroke as Redd has, it looks like his lower body is in pain when he's shooting.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

did anyone else notice that tayshaun prince's usa shoes have his regular number on them and not the number he's wearing for the usa team?

im sorry but las vegas fans suck. lol look at the crowd.

in my hometown, we'll sell out an NBA exhibition game. I cant imagine a game with ALL the stars. in LV, none of that matters
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Wow they look like they have fun killing other teams out there. The hell is Wade doing there anyway ?

Quote:
Wow they look like they have fun killing other teams out there. The hell is Wade doing there anyway ?

He is injured, but still considered part of the team. Basically, showing his support. I don't think he has to be there, but a great gesture from a classy guy.

Quote:
what is prince wearing? is it a signature shoe?

Not a sig, a new shox model....can't remember the name. He most likely will get his own colorway, ala Vince Carter.

Latest Pickup: Air Jordan XI Retro Low (white/zest-argon blue-light bn), Nike AF1 07 Premium "NYC Edition" (pro gold/white/stealth-anthracite), Air Jordan B'Loyal (black/met silver-var red), Air Jordan Hydro 3 (black/silver)

Ben Gordon Day

August 25, 2007 in Mt Vernon, New York

fullj.getty-74455609dd002_ben_gordon.jpg

fullj.getty-74455609dd003_ben_gordon.jpg

fullj.getty-74455609dd005_ben_gordon.jpg

fullj.getty-74455609dd004_ben_gordon.jpg

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998
TEAMMARVEL X teamautobot​

When Team USA Ds up, it quickly turns into a playground fast break festival. They're too good at filling the passing lanes on defense.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
Ballin Shoes Current: Wade 1.3
Ballin Shoes Previous: Uptempo Pro low

What the hell is that symbol on Melo's shooting sleeve??? Doesn't look like a McDavid HexPad symbol. It sort of looks like the Kobe diamond symbol thing, or the Nike Pro symbol. :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
"You are what you are when no one is around, be a CHAMPION even when no one is watching."

Back
Top Bottom