[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chalmer is at the bottom of PG but he fit great with the Heat though. He's good shooter.

Let Lebron handle the ball 90% of time. He just camp outside and shoot. Ala Boobie Gibson or Mo William.

Lebron got many assists because of the amount of shooters surround him.

I wonder how many assist would Lebron get per game if he got no shooters around him.

I missed the talk after game 1.  I guess NT not always gonna NT.

I was really drunk. I think I started asking about butter crunch cookies.I'm not sure. That's the last thing I remember.

Oh as long as we letting our inner fat kid out. Magnolia- Red velvet cheesecake cupcake. And chocolate pecan pie.

And Krispy Kreme. Only place I can get them is penn station. I'm obsessed

if you seriously believe that Nas myth, u are an idiot

that myth is more accurate to Jay-Z than Nas IMO
Strong avy to post combo.
laugh.gif

btw JayZ killed NAs
the greatest ACBoyz post ever

You telling me Splitter isn't white?

Y'all make me laugh here.
Don't think I told you anything... I was asking a question... Hence the question mark behind the words I typed.

Wouldn't he be Latin or something?

Yes his skin contains less melanin than many other NBA players, however I was curious if you would really consider him white.

Don't think I told you anything... I was asking a question... Hence the question mark behind the words I typed.

Wouldn't he be Latin or something?

Yes his skin contains less melanin than many other NBA players, however I was curious if you would really consider him white.
Steph curry white?

I can't believe they dedicated an entire segment on PTi to "the block" :x

Bought and paid for

Last edited:
I can believe it.

Fans of Lebron want to see it being discussed... and those who hate Lebron will love... LOVE complaining about it. Win/win.

Nate robinson block on lebron>
Hibberts block>
Hell thats not even lebrons best block

Nate robinson block on lebron>
Hibberts block>
Hell thats not even lebrons best block

:smh: Dudes are HELLA funny in here I swear

. LMAO at Nate Robinson coming from BEHIND to block Bron being better than a center coming at Bron full force, head to head with a running start ready to yam it. Yeah ooookay. The fact that dudes are trying to discredit the play because "miami was up in the game" shows how stupid some of these haters are. The play was NICE no matter how y'all wanna slice it.

There's NOTHING overrated about that block. If you guys say the George Hill block wasn't that great, I can agree with you cause dude is hella smaller, etc but this block was just insane.

Back
Top Bottom