[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Manu hasn't even really had a good game this whole post season. Wade has at least had a few good Games. I was using sarcasm if manu goes off for a huge game tonight then wade will go for 50

I know u were being sarcastic guy..

Bcuz aint no way Wade droppin' 50 tnite lol..

Lol and no way manu goes off either

Maybe not.

But if I had to pick which 1 would perform the best, I gotta go with Manu, for the simple fact that Wade is hurt..So they say.

So he def wont be going bezerk like that..

I think Manu's gonna work out the kinks for tonight..

When he's got it together, he's a sight to see IMO..

Hope that Manu shows up tnite..

Maybe not.

But if I had to pick which 1 would perform the best, I gotta go with Manu, for the simple fact that Wade is hurt..So they say.

So he def wont be going bezerk like that..

I think Manu's gonna work out the kinks for tonight..

When he's got it together, he's a sight to see IMO..

Hope that Manu shows up tnite..
Idk wade has played well the last 2 games last game his numbers don't look good cause he didn't play much in the second half but in the first half he looked good. And in game 1 he was fine

You use the word stan too much to be taken seriously. And kudos for bringing up Kobe in this discussion.

People can be fans of any player and still be objective. Plenty of Kobe fans do so and there's no issue there. Same for Lebron fans. You, your BFF ACBboyz, and others, rarely, if ever, have an unbiased opinion on Lebron that isn't dripping in hate. You're free to do so, I'm not screaming page after page "Leave Lebron alone" or whatever bizarro scenarios you and your friends imagine.

My reputation is known on here, I don't need to defend myself. But great job actually reading and noticing I said I'm a Lebron fan. You sure got me there :lol: it's not as if I've admitted it for years on here :lol:

I had not seen you post here until like 2 weeks ago. I had no idea you were a HUGE Lebron fan. Yes, your reputation may be known and all that and you are actually a good poster until you start talking about Lebron.

Yes, you do not need to defend yourself and you certainly do not need to defend Lebron. This thread would be better for it.

There will be plenty of hate aimed towards Lebron even after he wins this year. There always needs to be a balance with hating and slurping.

lets see if miamis shooters still got it going.  loved how lebron stayed the course last game even while he was struggling shooting.  he knows they are unbeatable once their shooters get some confidence.

I'm curious to see if Popovich can stop the Chalmers/Lebron pick n roll. That play has been unstoppable the whole playoffs. Chalmers always seems to get a good shot close to the basket with that play.

Will Manu show up? :x :smh:

I'm curious to see if Popovich can stop the Chalmers/Lebron pick n roll. That play has been unstoppable the whole playoffs. Chalmers always seems to get a good shot close to the basket with that play.

Will Manu show up? :x :smh:

I say he does..

He wont be so clumsy and out of whack 2 games in a row.. :\ >D

Think San Antonio is gonna take this one, gonna be a close game though. Hope Miami shocks me, but I got a gut feeling Manu is gonna ball tonight. :smh:

roll.gif
at the last 5 pages.
very comical

Spurs take game 3 tonight. I'm lookin for Manu to have a big game and make that San Antonio crowd erupt. I still have the spurs in 5 by the way so tonight could keep my prediction alive or drown it but what do I know..... :smokin

i think tim duncan needs to go off for 30 and abuse the post if they really wanna win.

Kind of sad to witness two of the top productive guards a couple of years ago are now on the decline

manu is done. he just doesnt have it anymore. him and wade both need to go train with kobe so they can still be effective at an older age.

It's pretty suspect that when Manu sucks... We all agree he sucks. The media says he sucks

When wade has a bad to decent game..... He's inured. He's so hurt. HE IS A GOOD MAN!

I said since the start. Whoever plays better wade or many, their team wins

I still don't understand the Debron nickname. Hahaha

Last edited:
My belief is simple.

I believe 100% that when a solid coach/staff/team gets a full 2 weeks to prep for the Spurs and make adjustments, that team will win. The Spurs don't have another gear they can go to, the Heat, they have that next gear (like that game 2 33-5 run)

The longer this series goes, the more I believe it, Spo will find weaknesses and get his guys in spots to exploit those weaknesses. It's why I think the Spurs can get leads in a series like last year vs the Thunder, be up 2-0, the other team adjusts and boom, Spurs get left behind.

Now, Spurs can win tonight with their homecrowd backing them, but as we get to game 4-5-and maybe 6-7, I give the nod to the Heat being able to out-adjust the Spurs.

We'll see.

Either way, hope we get a great game tonight like game 1 was.

It's pretty suspect that when Manu sucks... We all agree he sucks. The media says he sucks

When wade has a bad to decent game..... He's inured. He's so hurt. HE IS A GOOD MAN!

I said since the start. Whoever plays better wade or many, their team wins

I still don't understand the Debron nickname. Hahaha

Lol

Dont let the bald spot fool you all..Manu will be ready..

Ive explained the Debron thing already..

How many teams has Manu lit up this year though compared to previous seasons? He's been inconsistent all year.

He had a 19 point game vs Memphis, who couldn't defend the PnR for anything. The ability to stretch out Memphis' bigs did a lot for his game. Before that, he had 21 vs Golden State, so I don't see this game where he's supposed to break out. He's declined towards the end of the season, it's almost as awkward as watching Wade.

Last edited:
local stations are reporting duncan and parker are not in the building yet, they are stuck in traffic :rolleyes

^yeah, thats what i thought. Ive been behind parker on the way to a game and it was about the same time.

They just reported that they got there, I doubt they will go through their normal pre-game routine but oh well

Back
Top Bottom