[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bet we hear from the NBA that the refs missed the foul on the 3pt attempt :rolleyes
I wouldn't hold your breath.

900x900px-LL-e2004a33_BNGPtLzCYAAJET4.jpeg

Watch it from a different angle and you'll see how Bosh pushes him on the catch and then throws his body into Green

Lost in all this is Norris Cole just higher than both Wade and Rose before Ray Allen's 3 even went down :lol: and Danny Green had the Wade vs Mavs face after being blocked

Last edited:
Here's hoping the no back-to-back wins for either team continues.

I won't dare "predict" what Game 7 will bring, each game takes on a different life of it's own.

Still stunned :smh:

Just saw it on video and I'm more inclined to call it as a foul now. The stills arent really reliable in this circumstance. Either way we shouldnt have been in that position to begin with. The Spurs wont be rattled after that loss either, it will roll off their backs, Pop will take care of that.

There were some ridiculous calls against the Heat, off the top of my head:

A clear offensive foul by Splitter on Battier that was called as a blocking foul.
A fastbreak and-one by Kawhi Leonard and a foul on LeBron but LeBron didn't do a damn thing.
Mike Miller grabbing an offensive rebound over Tim Duncan being called as a foul on Miller even though he didn't do anything illegal whatsoever.
LeBron battling for position against Tony Parker on the post being called as an offensive foul on LeBron, cheating the Heat out of a mismatch and potentially great offensive posession. It wasn't that physical, but the physicality that was present was equal between the two. A no call as a minimum.
Manu elbowing LeBron in the throat should've been a flagrant.

QFT

Don't forget the 4 and ones in a row for the Spurs

Last edited:
Bosh pushes him with the body before the block. Your posting pictures of when he had his hand on the ball not before

I just don't see how the Spurs can pull out Game 7 after all of this :smh:

Why didn't they foul at the end of regulation! I don't understand that at all, especially up 3!

Just saw it on video and I'm more inclined to call it as a foul now. The stills arent really reliable in this circumstance. Either way we shouldnt have been in that position to begin with. The Spurs wont be rattled after that loss either, it will roll off their backs, Pop will take care of that.
It's over.

yep, it was a foul, bosh threw his legs and body at green before swatting him.
not like they were gonna call it a foul anyway though, refs swallow their whistles during those types of moments- word to jordan and reggie miller.
spurs shouldn't have been in that position anyway :smh:

View media item 460054

Green was fading backwards and spinning because of the flair pass was slightly off target. You'd never get that call

That was nothing compared to the Manu drive...

I was just as irate as Pop at home...jumping up and all. 

:smh:

Manu travelled anyways, but still not seeing it on that Green shot. If LeBron got a call like that the internet would blow up. After all the no calls and contact they let go on last night, you're not getting bailouts like that. I wouldn't call that in the first 46 minutes of a game either.

Also,
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...s-game-winner-may-illegal-play-072304921.html

Bosh pushes him with the body before the block. Your posting pictures of when he had his hand on the ball not before
just watched this like 10 times, i have no idea where the foul is or what you guys who claim that there was a foul are looking at

Here's a question, with how much time left are the reffs supposed to "let them play"? Mind you I don't think that last block was a foul and I do think Manu took 4-5 steps minimum.

It be nice for the spurs to win but its over now game 7 on the road also a whole arena of drunk people who gonna bring energy all night :smh: owell may the best team win

Man I hate the Heat as much as the next man but you can't call those last two plays fouls.

I'm sick about it but they took that game from San Antonio

Last edited:
He should of sat Manu and played Neal more. 

all that needed to be said ... after the 4th turnover ... after the 6th .... how about the 7th ... what makes you think that after 48 min of regulation ... that manu is going to do something special in OT ... coaches love to be on that john starks riding w/ my guy tip ... :stoneface: ... smfh

Here's a question, with how much time left are the reffs supposed to "let them play"? Mind you I don't think that last block was a foul and I do think Manu took 4-5 steps minimum.

About 2:25 left in 4th quarter and most of the OT

Manu walked to the moon

Bosh still looking suspect even when he blocking shots.. looking like a ballerina on that last block 

Like Sneaker as much as I hate the Battier and the Heat you can't call those two.. the 3 wasn't a foul to me IMO and the Ginobli play was a travel anyway.

He should of sat Manu and played Neal more. 
all that needed to be said ... after the 4th turnover ... after the 6th .... how about the 7th ... what makes you think that after 48 min of regulation ... that manu is going to do something special in OT ... coaches love to be on that john starks riding w/ my guy tip ...
indifferent.gif
... smfh
Dude is a walking mistake out there, its unbelieveable. I'm not even sure what Pop is going to do because hes been riding with him for 6 games already, but he needs to be sat down.

After sleeping on that loss, I honestly feel like that was all the motivation the spurs need to win it all. I mean they had the champs desperate on their home floor. Yeah that loss didnt need to happen but we got great basketball in return. Thursday is for all the marbles

I hope CoupeIt88 doesn't see this and start being a crybaby again. >D

Last edited:
After sleeping on that loss, I honestly feel like that was all the motivation the spurs need to win it all. I mean they had the champs desperate on their home floor. Yeah that loss didnt need to happen but we got great basketball in return. Thursday is for all the marbles

I hope CoupeIt88 doesn't see this and start being a crybaby again.
grin.gif
props to you for being so optimistic

Was that screen by Splitter not a "foul in the first 46 minutes"? Dude shuffled Ray from the 3 pt line to half court on that shh...

I'm so angry, I'm posting this in here too. Doo Be Doo, #%!@% your squad to hell man.

I don't want to hear #%!@# about how good the Heat are. Those frauds are lucky this is still going. If that stupid cornrow wearing #%@%@!@!$!! makes one free throw this is over. If that stupid bald headed #!$#%!@#$ makes one free throw this is over. If that smug smirking @#%!!%! coach keeps his BEST #%!%!@#!@ PLAYER on the floor for either 2nd chance 3, this is over. Forget the foul on Manu, forget the OT, forget everything else, that game should've been over after LeBron missed the 3. SHAME on San Antonio for giving the game away. SHAME on the Coach for his lack of foresight given what Vogel did with Hibbert.

*Drops mic*

Back
Top Bottom