[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They need to update that Gatorade commercial. While KD is dreaming of that dunk on Wade, Wade dreams about him holding up another trophy.

In 15 years..

ESPN 30 for 30: Why I Did It

Manu Ginobili speaks on point-shaving in the 2013 NBA Finals

20120418_ajw_ax5_339_standard_1348903601_352.jpg
roll.gif

Had to rep you for this.

Timmy :frown:
U did all u can..

Timmy has NOTHING to hold himself down about.

Over a decade of NBA greatness and 4 NBA championships. The fact that he was even running for one more at this age is amazing.

He's a HOFer and at the end of the day, while yes winning tonight would have put him in a new elite club of 5 rings, 4 rings ain't anything to be ashamed of.

Its just Lebron and Wades time. Can't stop em right now.

If Timmy wanted to retire tomorrow, I wouldn't even be mad.

Can't believe how close the Spurs came to win it all. The * to this Miami Heat championship will be Manu, refs and luck. :smokin

Would u guys say that the refs helped out the heat or naw? Didn't get to watch the game so as of right now I am clueless because of work :x

Alot of good teams were injured this season so I expect them to come back hungrier than ever.. 

I will never forget that game 6 ever. I'm really trying to be a man about this but I really want to cry. I've never had to see them lose on the finals, and for it to happen like this is breaking me. Idk who else to tell so yeah.

Back
Top Bottom