[::NBA FINALS THREAD: HEAT DEFEAT SPURS 4-3. CONGRATS LEBRON & MIAMI. EARNED, NOT GIVEN::]

What Will The Outcome of The Finals Be?...

• Spurs in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spurs in 5

• Spurs in 6

• Spurs in 7

• Heat in 4

• Heat in 5

• Heat in 6

• Heat in 7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dang, first Julius Wreck, and now another great reference. :smokin[quote name="DubA169"]it moved jerry. it moved[/quote]:lol:

Game 2 not until Sunday? 
laugh.gif

Lebron better go into hiding.

Last edited:
Great game. Spurs played crappy offensively missing too many 3s. Seemed like it was only duncan and parker with good help from leonard vs the whole heat team. Lebron was way too passive, he will need to bring out the beast from when he destroyed the pistons back then.

Good job Spo.

You continue to let Bosh play in the perimeter.

That's going to be the death of his job if the Heat lose.

Yooooo... TP legit had no TOs? :wow:

Heat got a problem, and the solution is not to stick James on him.

LeBron needs to understand Magic played with guys that knew how to shoot.
He passes way too much to people who aren't consistent with their shot.

Eva Longoria is regretting that divorce right about now

How? She makes way more money than TP.

Also i think she was the one who cheated on TP and lead to the break up. I heard rumor she was banging models in LA while TP was away.

Damn shame Miami just let up in the 4th. Can't have the happen again. LeBron with a nice triple double, but I'd like to see more of an impact outside of the numbers.

Definitely will need to assert himself more come Sunday.

Popovich isn't no slouch as a coach, as for the Spurs they been through pressure in The Finals before. they ain't these other teams that were in the semi finals or conference finals. Tony Parker, Tim Duncan & Ginobili's experience pretty much overpowers the Heat's entire squad. let's get real here, Heat got competition this time around.

Back
Top Bottom