• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
rockets are trapping and blitzing steph every chance they get. he is making the right decision and passing it up

This game being tied with no KD and Steph being a non-factor has to be disconcerting for Houston.

Game 6 Klay and the Warriors' bench keeping them in it.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I'm a man of wealth and taste. What's my name?!?
I'm still so lost on how these guys run and jump 8nto harden on 3s. I couldn't be a coach man. I'd legit call curry stupid to his face. Like oh, you want to be stupid huh? You not tryna hoop today? Come sit by me then.

Deadass :lol:. I'd be like hey you playing like a real ***** right now. Did you leave your nuts at home? I used to watch some of those jbl coaching huddles and be like..yup that's me :lol:

The whole landing beneath the shooter rule really backfired. It was never a big problem and pretty rare that players got injured from it. Kawhi got injured in a big moment and the league irrationally jumped the gun.

The players with Harden leading the charge saw blood with how to abuse it ASAP and now the league created a different problem when there never was one to begin with.

Dudes just fall flat on their *** everytime they pull. Can't stand it

Say want you want about Klay, but he makes every effort to get back in front of Harden after being screened. Don't see that much in today's NBA.

Definitely. Don't understand it. They don't even try half the time

When did Cliff Paul become such a cornball?

Since birth. Cannot stand that *****

Rockets bout to blow this game open in the 3rd

$$$$$$$$$$$

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Houston should be embarrassed for being tied against a GSW team w/o KD that has gotten zero points from Steph.

Steph should be embarrassed for the fouls he’s picked up, not scoring and having a wife who doesn’t know when to ****.

If Klay ends up carrying them then this is going to really bad for Steph, man. Not eem wavycrocket wavycrocket will be able to save him.

30 pernt qtr

I’m
Furredddd

I was hoping to catch a good line during the game but there might not be one. Probably should've took the opening line

GSW winning this game despite Steph continuing to suck is the best possible slander scenario...

Warriors are going to pull off this upset. And it'll hurt worse than we even thought. No kd and curry playing trash and dubs still going to win.

Epic. This game alone gotta be a 30 for 30.

You say that like Klay never thunderbolted the **** out of a team like Zeus before in a game the dubs were supposed to lose

Back
Top Bottom