• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the most at peace,c I've been about the Warriors winning since the start of their run.

I wasn't happy about 2015 because Love and Kyrie we're both injured in the finals and I didn't like the last two championships because I think Durant is corny.

Tonight they went toe-to-toe with the Rockets without Durant and just beat them fair and square. Salute
As a B-ball fan that's all you can ask for. A fair game

Harden did his thing, kinda went ghost in the end a bit.

Never underestimate champions though.

Also,

Kobe would never let this happen.

Durant needs to leave ASAP.. better his future and the warriors with just steph Klay and draymond. The true big 3

This is why Kevin Durant is not a snake. He's worse than a snake. He's a parasite. In a vacuum, he might be the best player on this Warriors team, but in terms of chemistry importance, he's the 4th best.
He's just feeding off this team's chemistry and winning Finals MVPs by putting up the best numbers on a team that would win without him anyway and closes out series in a town where they lost the first two games with him. The biggest con job in NBA history.
KD a *** *** dude. All his stats on that team are fraudulent. Dude swimming in the kiddie pool

Back
Top Bottom