Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Our stars played like stars

Better health through the season to finish with home court

We need better rotation pieces and rebounding

Hopefully this is the embarrassment that Clint needed, he’s still young hopefully he goes to work this offseason

Fire MDA and don’t be cheap signing players

Hopefully kawhi stay out east and Durant goes out east also

I just can’t help myself, stuck with houston forever. Dirty sprite forever

Window is closed but...

6F050058-E51F-44BF-9E7C-3BF033248708.jpeg

Never saw the issue with not shaking hands. This isn't tennis or hockey.

So? Post-game handshakes are traditional in all American team sports and it’s something athletes are taught as kids. It’s a show of good sportsmanship.

I don’t think it’s a huge deal when dudes don’t shake hands after I game, but I don’t see why basketball is different from any other sport in this way.

where's that same energy from folks that was clowning steph?
busted up ankle and a dislocated finger and he still showed up and delivered. one of the grittiest performances ever
GOAT :pimp:

He hadn’t played that well the whole series was really bad in the 1st half last night. The slander getting thrown his way was warranted. But he stepped it up in the 2nd half and 4th quarter. He played like the 2X MVP he is, so there’s nothing to say right now.

I don’t think it’s a huge deal when dudes don’t shake hands after I game, but I don’t see why basketball is different from any other sport in this way.

Because it's optional in basketball. Other sports have essentially made it a requirement.

And honestly, I don't think the push back comes from poor sportsmanship. People just want the loss rubbed in the loser's face one last time. People don't actually care that Harden walked off the court.

Back
Top Bottom